Note to mods .

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do we have to put up with personal vendetas on the forum .If you want articles and topics related to the subforums then have a word as i for one cant be assed with it .Those that post derogatory

If you want specifics then it's easy every one is sick to death of you and capreolus bitching on at wireviz about some bloody highseat that non of us give a toss about.   that specific enough?

Gents, why dont we try and help the mods clean up the dregs off here then?, they cant spot every arsehole or arshole post that gets put up, so we should all try and help them clean up our site by hitt

You are of coarse correct grant C WE SHOULD HAVE MET UNDER THE HIGH SEAT. But some people cant deal with people face to face so they hide behind lies and innuendos on forums. Danw your a fanny mate first class. Might be a good idea for this forum to include chaps that stalk deer. Not encourage lowlife trouble makes who cant deal with real people.

So at the close of play whos f****d off and whos staying .

Aye its lost me too...........

When those numpties stop circling like flies round a turd like it says on your postings Simon I might consider posting again

but until then i think I will give it a miss.

bye for now.

Stu