group for sale (knives) £50 each

hello guys this is my first attempt at making a "batch" of knives , i wanted to make some cheap sellables for xmass sales, and to try some new equipment / materials , and some new styles !!

there all from reclaim leaf spring steel (apart from the one pictured with brass bolsters in stainles thats a reworked pat mitchel knife .

there all £50 each.

i tried to take pics as i went to tell the story of there making .

1. raw metal blanks

batchknives001.jpg

2. anealed drilled and ground

batchknives002.jpg

3. gringing off the scale starting to look like something .

batchknives003.jpg

4. handles fitted

batchknives005.jpg

batchknives006.jpg

polished, sharpend and sheaths made .

batchknives008.jpg

batchknives007.jpg

detail are left to right .

this is an 8" knife with buffalo scales handle is 5" long and the blade is 3" long and 1.5" wide 4.5mm thick steel with 4mm brass pins .

next is the reworked pat mitchell knife in stainless (rw34 i now think) brass bolsters cherry scales over all length is 7" blades 3" long and 3/4" wide handle 4"very sharp nice knife !

this is a 7.5" over all length knife my own design with black paper micarta handles with green liners and ally pins blade is 3.5 long 1.5" wide handle 4"

similar knife with wenge handles and brass pins over all length is 7.5" blade 3.5" long and 1.5" wide handle is 4" long (i like this one most )

next two are a pair , skinner is 7.5" over all length handle 4.5" long and blade 3.5" they both have the same paper micarta in black and grey with red liners . the littel detail knife is 7" over all length blades 3.5" handle 3.5"

all come with english calf sheaths .

batchknives011.jpg

a few more of the wendge handle

batchknives009.jpg

batchknives010.jpg

hello guys this is my first attempt at making a "batch" of knives , i wanted to make some cheap sellables for xmass sales, and to try some new equipment / materials , and some new styles !!

there all from reclaim leaf spring steel (apart from the one pictured with brass bolsters in stainles thats a reworked pat mitchel knife .

there all £50 each.

i tried to take pics as i went to tell the story of there making .

1. raw metal blanks

batchknives001.jpg

2. anealed drilled and ground

batchknives002.jpg

3. gringing off the scale starting to look like something .

batchknives003.jpg

4. handles fitted

batchknives005.jpg

batchknives006.jpg

polished, sharpend and sheaths made .

batchknives008.jpg

batchknives007.jpg

detail are left to right .

this is an 8" knife with buffalo scales handle is 5" long and the blade is 3" long and 1.5" wide 4.5mm thick steel with 4mm brass pins .

next is the reworked pat mitchell knife in stainless (rw34 i now think) brass bolsters cherry scales over all length is 7" blades 3" long and 3/4" wide handle 4"very sharp nice knife !

this is a 7.5" over all length knife my own design with black paper micarta handles with green liners and ally pins blade is 3.5 long 1.5" wide handle 4"

similar knife with wenge handles and brass pins over all length is 7.5" blade 3.5" long and 1.5" wide handle is 4" long (i like this one most )

next two are a pair , skinner is 7.5" over all length handle 4.5" long and blade 3.5" they both have the same paper micarta in black and grey with red liners . the littel detail knife is 7" over all length blades 3.5" handle 3.5"

all come with english calf sheaths .

batchknives011.jpg

a few more of the wendge handle

batchknives009.jpg

batchknives010.jpg

nice them mate how have you hardend them mate .