Spare lamp and battery

When I started lamping there weren't Lamps made specifically for lamping with dogs. I don't know your age or personal circumstances, but making a Lamping kit isn't Rocket Science. An old Motorbike Battery, a small section of Broom handle, an old spot light from a Car, a bit of switched Wire, insulating Tape and a surplus shoulder Bag. We even used Car Batteries, if we found one laying about. It is a bit cheeky to ask........IF you haven't tried to make one.

• Like 2

When I started lamping there weren't Lamps made specifically for lamping with dogs. I don't know your age or personal circumstances, but making a Lamping kit isn't Rocket Science. An old Motorbike Battery, a small section of Broom handle, an old spot light from a Car, a bit of switched Wire, insulating Tape and a surplus shoulder Bag. We even used Car Batteries, if we found one laying about. It is a bit cheeky to ask........IF you haven't tried to make one.

Typical of todays youth beg it or nick it 20 mins down the scrappy £15 for a cheap battery 1 hour to put it together you can even get cheap halogen bulbs and you can have a lamp as good as any in the shops

"Typical of todays youth beg it or nick it 20 mins down the scrappy £15 for a cheap battery 1 hour to put it together you can even get cheap halogen bulbs and you can have a lamp as good as any in the shops"

thats abit out of order dont you think! "typical of todays youth beg it or nick it". narrow minded people like you give ALL of the youth of today a bad name when really its just some muppets who cause the problems..

dont be so narrow minded or pig ignorant which ever one if not both you are!!!! :chair::wallbash:

• Like 2

ive got a old lightforce striker here mate.dimmer with batterys . 55 quid posted if thats any good to you

ull need to get a charger for it though

Edited by 8shot

Hold up lads I know hunting boys and he's a decent lad hes not the type of lad to mooch of people. He wants to start his pup off on the right foot and wants to do the best he can so ffs give him a break he got his pup and needs abit of help I've helped him were I can and if I had a spare bit of kit he could have it but come on lads just chill out abit

Atb lads

J/D

Hold up lads I know hunting boys and he's a decent lad hes not the type of lad to mooch of people. He wants to start his pup off on the right foot and wants to do the best he can so ffs give him a break he got his pup and needs abit of help I've helped him were I can and if I had a spare bit of kit he could have it but come on lads just chill out abit

Atb lads

J/D

here here you"d think he was on here wanting to borrow £200 quid to go on holiday or summat. Fair dues not many lads could give a lamp away but theres no need to call the lad a minge bag ect you dont no his circumstances or out CHILL OUT

Atb lads

J/D

Show him how to make one himself. We all learnt from each other on the best configurations to use....even dimmer Switches..lol. Then he never has to scrounge to get hold of a Lamp again, he can just make one until he has the funds to buy a kit.