mike brown whippets

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats Jesus mate and his skin is really soft.......he moisturise's every day.   I'll let Jai answer about the dogs skin.

puppy peddler

What sort of numbers are you getting with them over a couple of hours on a good night?

not bad numbers mate, aint saying she can do hundreds but she trys her best for me :thumbs:

iansky-1.jpg

sky11.jpg

Did that dog alone catch the 20 rabbits hung on the gate?

are u serious how many runs would it need to catch 20 the other 2 dogs are in the car.

How many did it catch?

Guest born to run1083

Mike brown is a peddler but is blessed with good stock so throws some good pups, no one can take that away from him, I've noticed there normally on the bigger end of the size range for whippets and tend to be slower then most whippets but that's not all a bad thing as thats where the stamina comes from in my view. A whippets skin will always be the down fall to a whippet. They all have tight licra skin as me mate describes it lol rapped tight around the body so any small rip normally ends in a big tear but that's all whips not just mike browns. One huge thing that does come through from mikes kennels is huge prey drive and heart, some times to much lol if I was after a whip a would consider going there

Edited by born to run1083
Guest born to run1083

Just like to add my bitch dont have tissue paper skin its quite tough skin to most I see. Maybe I've been lucky.

Aye mate used the wrong word with all I generally mean most regards to skin, how was it on big ears, mike has thrown out some good mixed quarry dogs. How's did your fare

I dont do daytime big rabs, fields to small and there few and far between. I'd be very lucky to get a chace, I mainly lamp and very occasionaly ferret. I know what your saying about skin mate but I'm lucky she aint got skin like that.

She's 20 tts and 34 pounds fit.

Guest Manitoba

this winter we going to leave ours indoors just incase they rip thier skin or get cold and shiver or even hurt themselves , last winter was warm and the ground was soft and there was nothing for them to cut and rip the skin on

I put this post on another thread seems practical to copy and paste here also as I want as much info as poss

So mike browns whippets are mainly line bed down from sooty Sam which were originally bred from laguna, and if I'm right from previous posts his line are fairly level and produce a good majority of workers

So leads me to the next question are his line pure whippets or grew xs are they kc or non ped and is that particular line used in the racing events talked about earlier

Very informative post this , it's nice to learn of people with a knowledge rather than the useall bullshit and egomania that follows a good thread

lets see your mike brown whippets, and how they are doing in the feild.

puppy peddler

Tw*t seen a good few of his dogs work that people got from him not one of them was shit he's got the best bloodline around he mite breed a lot of pups but they are still the best

i had one that turned out sh**e ......... who's the tw*t now rabbit man