mike brown whippets

Mike brown is a peddler but is blessed with good stock so throws some good pups, no one can take that away from him, I've noticed there normally on the bigger end of the size range for whippets and tend to be slower then most whippets but that's not all a bad thing as thats where the stamina comes from in my view. A whippets skin will always be the down fall to a whippet. They all have tight licra skin as me mate describes it lol rapped tight around the body so any small rip normally ends in a big tear but that's all whips not just mike browns. One huge thing that does come through from mikes kennels is huge prey drive and heart, some times to much lol if I was after a whip a would consider going there

I Agree with most of what you say,but whats wrong with supply and demand.The way I see it is most folk do well with his dogs,wheres the crime in making a few quid breeding good dogs? A peddler in my view is someone who breeds inferior dogs Edited by johnny 2
  • Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats Jesus mate and his skin is really soft.......he moisturise's every day.   I'll let Jai answer about the dogs skin.

puppy peddler

You are must be down to your training/entering if you can't get one of mike browns Whippets going

thats right rabbit man i'm just a school boy aged 12 that knows f**k all ............ the truth is i once bought a show bred whippet that had only ever run on the lure the bitch was 6 months old and yapping it's head off after being in my company with my useless training / entering skills for a further 4 months she was working with ferrets with or without purse nets , bushing and catching during the day and retrieving live to hand and she would run the beam and retrieve live to hand every time sadly she killed herself on a tree stump split her chest open but thats another story ........... the point i am making is if i am capable of getting a show bred whippet going then mb's super whippets should not be a problem should it ..... ooh and by the way i'm not 12 i was being sarcastic .

Mike brown is a peddler but is blessed with good stock so throws some good pups, no one can take that away from him, I've noticed there normally on the bigger end of the size range for whippets and tend to be slower then most whippets but that's not all a bad thing as thats where the stamina comes from in my view. A whippets skin will always be the down fall to a whippet. They all have tight licra skin as me mate describes it lol rapped tight around the body so any small rip normally ends in a big tear but that's all whips not just mike browns. One huge thing that does come through from mikes kennels is huge prey drive and heart, some times to much lol if I was after a whip a would consider going there

I Agree with most of what you say,but whats wrong with supply and demand.The way I see it is most folk do well with his dogs,wheres the crime in making a few quid breeding good dogs? A peddler in my view is someone who breeds inferior dogs

I Agree with most of what you say,but whats wrong with supply and demand.The way I see it is most folk do well with his dogs,wheres the crime in making a few quid breeding good dogs? A peddler in my view is someone who breeds inferior dogs

i agree with johnny2. whats wrong wit making a few quid selling good quality dogs,he must be doing something right, hes sold hundreds of good quality dogs all over the world?and they are still on demand?