beddy grey

Ive been handed a book of a friend of mine its called The Lurcher training and hunting by Frank Sheardown and its been very helpful.

As ive just got my own first pup (always had dogs growing up like, my dad had a first x beddy / grey about 10 -15 years ago was a excellent dog well know round my area. Good luck with the pup

ps what area did you get the dog from as i was looking for a beddy / grey??

went for a deerhound / grey x picardy / grey / beardie / grey. Im suited with him he's only 11 weeks now and is already showing good intelligence also very steady on his feet cant wait for next season......ATB :thumbs:

First x beddygrey

atb shaun :thumbs:

How old is your dog mate and how tall, looks a very smart dog.

Just coming up for 2yr and is 24 tts.

atb shaun :thumbs:

ly

Nice size, i have a young beddy x 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound. She has only made 18 1/4" but is coming on great at the ferreting job. I tried to get a first x beddy/greyhound before i got my bitch but could not find any anywhere. i had a good dog 25 years ago beddy/greyhound x whippet/greyhound 23"tts. I like one around 22" for ferreting and lamping. I might line my bitch with a beddy/greyhound in a few years and keep one for myself.

From my opinion the beddyx is a great x.He runs his heart out 110% and can't fault him, As for a ferreting dog he will smash through the thickest of cover for his quarry.To be honest he isn't being run to his true potential from the lack of game about.But on land thriving with game I'm sure he would leave his mark.

atvb shaun :thumbs:

Edited by shaunpauls7