Meg and Blue Ferreting

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please SUBSCRIBE and enjoy

Are you ever happy with other people hunting .There is always something wrong in your eyes .Your the perfect hunter with the perfect dogs for any job.If you don't have any good to say just don't say i

Its funny when someone put a vid up so people can look then jump saying that yapping dog standing over the holes is no good fu*ck me it not the end of the world if he is happy with it then let him get

Good crack lads i aint 1 for ferreting with dogs all the time i used to use my old russell bitch just to mark and cop hold of the 1s in the nets i cant get to because of cover etc its good to have a good ferreting dog especially when they know the crack in and out and can be worth there weight in gold :thumbs:

and by the way, if we were going for numbers we would obviously of netted the holes, but on that permission it didnt matter so why not give the dogs a bit more fun

nothing better than bolting rabbits for the we dogs great fun keep your videos coming just keep away fae the hills lol

Enjoyable video :thumbs:

But i do agree with some of the comments, and they are not necessarily just trying to start an argument or slag you off, but maybe offering advice! Which, you will always get when you stick stuff up on a public forum.

With regard to the young lurcher yapping, giving her lots of the same probably won't make her stop doing it, and it does make a difference to catching rabbits. You try running 100/200 meters and then try doing the same 100/200 meters while yelling your head off, and look at the difference in times. It's a lot harder to run while using your lungs for shouting.

I'm also not a fan of a ferreting dog staring down the hole, as no rabbit likes bolting into a dogs face, and often the dog will also miss vital seconds getting on a rabbit that bolts out of a different hole.

But keep em coming, it's better than anything on t.v :thumbs: