Poppy burners

Poppy burners  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will they be allowed to get away with it.....again?

• Probably
    • They darednt show their faces
    • Not in my lifetime

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE POPPY THE FIELDS OF FLANDERS , THE SCUM WHO BURN THIS ICON WOULD NOT HAVE THE BOTTLE OF THE MEN WHO WENT OVER THE TOP IN THE FIRST WORLD WAR OR GOT OFF LANDING CRAFT OR JUMPED FROM PLANES ON D-DAY

"Probably" wins unanimously with a full house,but never forget newtons third law.....For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction....Burn a copy of the Koran in full view of them while the

i`ve been flying the george cross and the union jack and wearing my poppy with pride on my market stall since friday ..

Posted Images

"Probably" wins unanimously with a full house,but never forget newtons third law.....For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction....Burn a copy of the Koran in full view of them while they are bathing in the warm glow of incinerated poppies,watch how quickly the cops cuff the koran incinerator for some spurious offence,this country....pfffttttt.

• Like 7

THE POPPY THE FIELDS OF FLANDERS , THE SCUM WHO BURN THIS ICON WOULD NOT HAVE THE BOTTLE OF THE MEN WHO WENT OVER THE TOP IN THE FIRST WORLD WAR OR GOT OFF LANDING CRAFT OR JUMPED FROM PLANES ON D-DAY , WW2 , OR MARCHED ACROSS THE FALKLANDS , NO THEY SCULK AND WINE ABOUT THEIR ANTI BRITISH STANCE WHILT HIDING BEHIND THIER HUMAN RIGHTS THE VERY SAME RIGHTS THAT MILLIONS DIED FIGHTING FOR , SHAME ON THEM THEIR FAMILYS AND THIER RELIGION

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 9

should be made a criminal offence in its own right, any person who does this regardless of race,creed,colour or religion is disrespecting all the men and women who have given their lifes in the defence of this nation and have such should be deprieved of all rights to reside in this country.

• Like 6

should be made a criminal offence in its own right, any person who does this regardless of race,creed,colour or religion is disrespecting all the men and women who have given their lifes in the defence of this nation and have such should be deprieved of all rights to reside in this country.

Paulo, your getting soft in your old age chap!

:victory: