Who is to blame

I have just taken my three dogs out Bess and Tess my pet terriers out with Jill my patterdale all are extremely well behaved and I was doing some road work all three were on a lead Tess and Bess one side and Jill the other. We hit our private lane and there is big fat guy with tattoo and staffy bull off of lead. Staffy heads towards us so I say please can you get your dog, no response, dog gets closer, please will you put your dog on a lead, welsh accent says he only wants to say hello, please I say put your dog on a lead or get hold of him until we get past. Next his dog is on my little Tess so Jill and Bess are circling and im screaming please get your dog off. He screams at me they should be muzzled you have dangerous dogs. I say bollocks mine are on a lead and ive asked you to keep him away from mine. He says I want reporting for three dogs out that aren’t muzzled and his dog swings in again. I kick at it and scream at him get your bloody dog off. He then kicks his own dog walks up the road and the dog comes back for a 3rd time and he gets it off drags it away and says he is reporting me. I tell him it’s our private lane and not to bring his dog again he isn’t welcome.

I now feel uncomfortable taking my dogs out. What do you think was I wrong taking three dogs out?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No you can legally take three dogs out, they were on leads and its your lane. The other chap failed to maintain control of his dog.   I can just imagine him reporting you ...   "Officer I Would l

I always chuck mine on the lead when ever another i see another dog coming. Most of the time the other person doesnt so if things kick off im not to blame! It pisses me off when people say 'its ok, he

I was walking my 2 Patts along the river bank on leads and this 18/20yr old Chav with his status staffy was walking along the bank with it off the lead,I shouted to him can u get your dog on a lead ma

No you can legally take three dogs out, they were on leads and its your lane. The other chap failed to maintain control of his dog.

I can just imagine him reporting you ...

"Officer I Would like to report a woman walking her three terrriers on leads on her own property ..... my dog, a staffie, off lead, attacked one of her terriers three times before I pulled it off....."

• Like 4

i didnt realise there was a limit to how many dogs you can walk................................f**k them, i had a rotty cross bite my choc drop patt in a park when he was on a lead, he got more than 'put your dog on a lead please' lol

It was on the boarder of the road and our private lane, however i just wondered how i stood legally taking three dogs out im sure it was fine. I thought mine were quite well behaved through out the trauma. Somebody was taken to court for having 4 i think it was they were considered a pack.

you had your dogs under control on your land.

he had on right to be there with his dog running loose.

you did nothing wrong what so ever.

he is just another prick that gives staffies and other bull breeds a bad name.

he should not be a loud to keep a dog if he doesnt know the law and cant control it.

atb.j.

• Like 1

I always chuck mine on the lead when ever another i see another dog coming. Most of the time the other person doesnt so if things kick off im not to blame! It pisses me off when people say 'its ok, he/she just wants to say hello. Retards

• Like 2

Aye it's ok he doesnt bite lol. Heard that before a few times. One time the words wernt out of a fellas mouth as his russel wanders over to me, one of my dogs just boned it right at that point squealing match, i told him mine did that's the problem. Think he got the message. Seen him a few weeks later and he was still apologising I told him not to worry. That time he'd the dog on a lead.

• Like 1

This mr. tough guy is to thick to have his dog on the lead i think. Blimey i was just having a good training walk with the dogs minding my own business in the glorious sunshine some b*****d has to spoil it. What goes around comes around. Its his dog i feel sorry for his lack of understanding for his dog will give it a crap life. It was a huge staffy as well.