had a good find to day

x38 is a fat theeving c**t who deservs is ands chopin off the bak trakin c**t. bet e wos pochin aswel. ope sum c**t niks yuor kids biyk and see ow yuo liyk it

you talk like i always thought spazvilliliaens would :blink:

im sorry but i cant see it as theft if its left on someone elses property in the first place :thumbs:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thief. Simple.   You made no effort to find out who it belonged to,, you just stole it.. just as bad as someone finding your dog in the wood, and stealing that.

my lad as one o these,he's 10 and wildlife mad,he asked for money for his birthday so he could get one,and i must admit some of the images he's captured as surprised me,i can see him being the next ch

. You've taken something that someone has purposely gone out and took the time and effort to set up. They would have enjoyed the excitement of picking it up and viewing the footage 1000 times more tha

Posted Images

x38 is a fat theeving c**t who deservs is ands chopin off the bak trakin c**t. bet e wos pochin aswel. ope sum c**t niks yuor kids biyk and see ow yuo liyk it

im sorry but i cant see it as theft if its left on someone elses property in the first place :thumbs:

prik . theft is theft if yuo tayk sumthing that dusnt belong to yuo

prik . theft is theft if yuo tayk sumthing that dusnt belong to yuo

ok so iz it wruong dat da pezon wuz trzpassin on land that dusnt belong to yuo :victory:

• Like 3

its is at the farm now like said......and you have to drive out to the farm the next village witch is 5 mile from the farm ... and then a walk of 1 1/2 mile out to the wood...not farmer or sons or farm hand or the 2 lads that i gave the pigeon shooting to ......so ye it had to go .......and like said thay can have it back if thay ask ....as the farmer is quiet approchable ....and if it was in your back yeard would you just leve it there .....

Ones that are left in such locations are usually fitted with trackers.

And irradiated so the finers scrotum shrinks,whoever put it there had no right to do so,they did it without seeking permission,questionable motives,it was removed awaiting their return so they can collect it from the farmhouse and explain themselves and their actions,losers weepers finders keepers or something along those lines.

• Like 1