had a good find to day

had a good find to day out in a wood trail cam and had some good pic on it........... lol never seen fallow there but they are .......so game on lol and its got to be a pisser......next time it gets checked...... hid it that well cant find it lol ....

post-20740-0-66525300-1320009513.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thief. Simple.   You made no effort to find out who it belonged to,, you just stole it.. just as bad as someone finding your dog in the wood, and stealing that.

my lad as one o these,he's 10 and wildlife mad,he asked for money for his birthday so he could get one,and i must admit some of the images he's captured as surprised me,i can see him being the next ch

. You've taken something that someone has purposely gone out and took the time and effort to set up. They would have enjoyed the excitement of picking it up and viewing the footage 1000 times more tha

Posted Images

ya stuffy kunt :yes: but like you say someones gonna be pissed off that even in a place like a woodland,theres still thieves knocking about :whistling::thumbs:

anyone would think old x38 is a scouser :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

bragging about stealing something, why oh why? you admit it wasn't really near a sett, so wasn't trying to i.d folk digging pigs.

just a thief, scummy thing to do

not really that bad tho, if its in the wild its fair game!! :thumbs:

bragging about stealing something, why oh why? you admit it wasn't really near a sett, so wasn't trying to i.d folk digging pigs.

just a thief, scummy thing to do

if you have not got the right to be there and i have its mine all mine ....... :yes:

my lad as one o these,he's 10 and wildlife mad,he asked for money for his birthday so he could get one,and i must admit some of the images he's captured as surprised me,i can see him being the next chris packham(but less of a dick),he sets it up in various local woodlands every weekend and collects it on sunday about teatime,then he's on the laptop for hrs watching what he's captured :thumbs: now whos saying theres not another budding wildlife expert out there, devastated that some rat as stole his camera :cray::thumbs:

• Like 5

. You've taken something that someone has purposely gone out and took the time and effort to set up. They would have enjoyed the excitement of picking it up and viewing the footage 1000 times more than the kick you got out of choring it and all that can be said is that it was "fair game?"

What a grade A arsehole you are.

• Like 5