Most Embarrsing story or deepest secret.

This kind of fits in with the theme although it wasn't me that was humiliated.

When I lived with my ex wife and her kids (son of 17, daughter of 13), we had quite a big three storey house so it wasn't always possible to hear everything that was going on throughout the house. One day we noticed that her daughter suddenly started wanting to stay at home whenever we went anywhere, we sort of assumed it was cos she was a teenager so was embarrassed or whatever. But one day we went to go to the shop and she stayed at home as usual........only this time I'd forgotten my debit card so we had to go back. I went in and wasn't being particularly quiet or anything and as I got to the middle floor (card was in my slacks on the bedroom floor) I heard a wierd sound, couldn't quite work out what it was but as I went up the second set of stairs it was getting louder, went into the bedroom and the noise was coming from the en suite, went round the corner and there she was....her daughter friggin herself off with MY electric toothbrush!!!! :icon_eek:

Bizarrely (although not out of character at all!!!), my ex wife said it was my fault for not making it known that I was entering the room!!!! f'ck me that one is a nutcase!

Can you imagine anything more mortifying for a 13 year old girl though??? she didn't come out of her room for about a week!!!! :laugh:

so you got caught wanking then? :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ill cut a long storey short,,,, I was about 18/19 and going out with a real babe legs to her arse then they got cheeky,,, well one sunday mom and dad had gone out for the day.. well after lunch we wer

This kind of fits in with the theme although it wasn't me that was humiliated.   When I lived with my ex wife and her kids (son of 17, daughter of 13), we had quite a big three storey house so it wa

when i was about 15 me my brother and my sister shared a laptop,one night i 'used' the laptop for about half an hour in my room.   i later found out my sister was speaking to her friends on webcam n

When I lived with my ex wife and her kids (son of 17, daughter of 13), we had quite a big three storey house so it wasn't always possible to hear everything that was going on throughout the house. One day we noticed that her daughter suddenly started wanting to stay at home whenever we went anywhere, we sort of assumed it was cos she was a teenager so was embarrassed or whatever. But one day we went to go to the shop and she stayed at home as usual........only this time I'd forgotten my debit card so we had to go back. I went in and wasn't being particularly quiet or anything and as I got to the middle floor (card was in my slacks on the bedroom floor) I heard a wierd sound, couldn't quite work out what it was but as I went up the second set of stairs it was getting louder, went into the bedroom and the noise was coming from the en suite, went round the corner and there she was....her daughter friggin herself off with MY electric toothbrush!!!! :icon_eek:

Bizarrely (although not out of character at all!!!), my ex wife said it was my fault for not making it known that I was entering the room!!!! f'ck me that one is a nutcase!

Can you imagine anything more mortifying for a 13 year old girl though??? she didn't come out of her room for about a week!!!! :laugh:

f*****g hell mate! i'd feel right out of place seeing that,, find the bit how its your fault funny as f**k ahaha

but how dose one go about telling the wife about what you'd found her kid doing??

f*****g hell mate! i'd feel right out of place seeing that,, find the bit how its your fault funny as f**k ahaha

but how dose one go about telling the wife about what you'd found her kid doing??

It was fookin bad pal, bear in mind I met my wife when her daughter was 7 so she was almost seen as my own daughter! I was fuming at the time cos I didn't know how many times she'd done it! I just went straight downstairs and said to her "you better go and ask your daughter what she's been doing with my toothbrush while we've been out!".....it didn't need much explanation to be fair. I could give you a million examples of her blaming me for things that were a million percent not my fault pal, that's why she's an EX wife! f'ckin loon!

• Like 1

when I was 20 me and my girlfriend went into her ma and pas house only to find them shagging on the living room floor, proper going at it! I don't know who was more embarrassed!

same girl, we were shagging in my bedroom, her on top and my little sister burst into the room.........I DO know who was more embarrassed on this occassion!

when I was about 13 I used to look forward to sundays because of the magazine that used to come with the sunday papers ;) my ma and pa went to take the dog for a walk early on so I got out of bed, legged it down stairs in just my boxers, grabbed a tissue and started 'browsing over an interesting article' :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: didn't hear my dad come back in :icon_eek: ....I sloped back up stairs, tail between legs (or rather pointing skywards!!!!), neither of us have ever mentioned it since! :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

when I was 20 me and my girlfriend went into her ma and pas house only to find them shagging on the living room floor, proper going at it! I don't know who was more embarrassed!

same girl, we were shagging in my bedroom, her on top and my little sister burst into the room.........I DO know who was more embarrassed on this occassion!

when I was about 13 I used to look forward to sundays because of the magazine that used to come with the sunday papers ;) my ma and pa went to take the dog for a walk early on so I got out of bed, legged it down stairs in just my boxers, grabbed a tissue and started 'browsing over an interesting article' :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: didn't hear my dad come back in :icon_eek: ....I sloped back up stairs, tail between legs (or rather pointing skywards!!!!), neither of us have ever mentioned it since! :laugh: :laugh:

fk sake mate lol luck isny on your side :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when i was about 15 me my brother and my sister shared a laptop,one night i 'used' the laptop for about half an hour in my room.

i later found out my sister was speaking to her friends on webcam not long before and had only switched users and not logged off and 3 of them where still watching :icon_redface: .

not the most embarrassing thing i've done but the worst i'll admit to.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: has to be the best story av read on here :laugh: did they ever speak to you after it

i ended up losing my v plates to one of them about a month later.

she must of liked what she saw B)

or she just felt sorry for me lol

when i was about 15 me my brother and my sister shared a laptop,one night i 'used' the laptop for about half an hour in my room.

i later found out my sister was speaking to her friends on webcam not long before and had only switched users and not logged off and 3 of them where still watching :icon_redface: .

not the most embarrassing thing i've done but the worst i'll admit to.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: has to be the best story av read on here :laugh: did they ever speak to you after it

i ended up losing my v plates to one of them about a month later.

she must of liked what she saw B)

or she just felt sorry for me lol

no bad mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ill cut a long storey short,,,, I was about 18/19 and going out with a real babe legs to her arse then they got cheeky,,, well one sunday mom and dad had gone out for the day.. well after lunch we were well getting it on ,,, music playing bed creeking you can imagine the scene...... mmm music , not such a good idea,,,,,,,,,, i never heard the front door open or the footsteps on the stairs,,,, door flew open there stood Dad,,,,,, at this point the now ex wife was giving the reverse cowgirl a try for all she was worth, hands flew over her boobs but her bum never stopped. Dad left not saying a word.. So next day i was ready for the riot act. Well at this time i worked with my Dad ( he was the gaffa ) well i made the morning tea and took his in to his office,,,, he slowly looked up from his paper and said,,,,,,,,,,,,, f***k me what a pair of t**s ,,,,,,,,,, and never again mentioned it ,,,,,, just glad he never told my mom ;)

• Like 4
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

So long as you didnt use the toothbrush afterwards :bad:

Most people think I am a 39 year old white man who lives in Dundee.......... called Matt.....

My name is actually Clarence, I am a gay , black, homeless, one legged monkey trainer from Nigeria.......

My secret is that I actually keep my loose change down my pants , so the other homeless one legged monkey trainers cant find it............ it gets a bit uncomfortable at times though...... Especially in the cold..

This is true... :yes: