police

usd to stoped once in a while usale were you been what you up to with dogs usale crap they see your no mug then you go on your way , you have be cute and been brought up in the game as its not for everybody

Only for the 'elite' eh whin? :blink:

You make it sound like some kind of under cover espionage shit.

It's just chasing stuff around fields with a big torch and a mutt, and trying not to get caught doing it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

always seems to be good copper bad copper eh? there all twats to me mind you and should be out there doing more important things [drugs.burglary rapists illigal imigrants muggers knives the list is e

Had the good cop/bad cop scenario on a number of occassions,some of them really need to join RADA and get an Equity Card,no fan of the police in any way,shape,nor form BUT nowadays the countryside aft

say nowt and tell em you thought the dog was a guide dog if they keep on at you ha lol

There's a couple of Coppers who live across the road from me, both got dogs. One of them comes Mooching with us now and again. I asked him what he'd do if he found someone out with the lamp. He said as long as they hadn't got anything with them that they should't have, then it would be on you way. Hope he's on duty next time i'm out.

not just about chaseing stuff mate all diffrent forms of taking game a wee bit more exiting than chaseing a rabb with a million power dazzler as they say if you want t o be at the game you have to no the game

Well i'm f****d then mate, cos i don't even know what your saying half the time, let a lone know the game :laugh:

always seems to be good copper bad copper eh? there all twats to me mind you and should be out there doing more important things [drugs.burglary rapists illigal imigrants muggers knives the list is endless]

• Like 4

Have been told that if you ring the police and tell them where your going and who you are, if anyone else rings them they don't respond as it has already been reported. I don't know how true this is but it's what someone told me they have started doing and have had no problems.

Got a pull a couple of weeks ago. Told them I had permission. The farmhouse was only up the lane, so said go and ask them.

When we got there, knocked on the door, no answer. So I took my key out of my pocket and asked them if they wanted a brew.

Pulled on my own land. Give them their due, they saw the funny side

usd to stoped once in a while usale were you been what you up to with dogs usale crap they see your no mug then you go on your way , you have be cute and been brought up in the game as its not for everybody

Only for the 'elite' eh whin? :blink:

You make it sound like some kind of under cover espionage shit.

It's just chasing stuff around fields with a big torch and a mutt, and trying not to get caught doing it.

not being cheeky mate but after you get a couple of 6ers fired up your ass you dont think like that