A Cheapish Hunting Jacket

I'm looking to buy a hunting jacket of any sort, for anything up to about £25-£30 including postage. Send me a PM with a picture and a price and I'll let you know what I think. I'm a large, so try and make it that size.

Thanks very much,

Bunny.

why dont you get down to an army surplus shop ? and get a cammo jacket from there, or go online and find army surplus store's on there, you might even be able to get one on ebay....

all the best,

jay.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a brand new USA M65 army jacket off ebay, well pleased at £28 including P&P, it has a button in thermal liner, 4 patch pockets and concel,d hood, i bought a XL as iam 6-3 and 15 and half stone and TBH its slightly on the big side, plenty long in the sleev,s too.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ukhunter
      Hi looking for Rat shooting permission in Oxfordshire with my pcp silenced air riffles + Thermal + NV
      willing to travel upto 50 miles out of oxford Any offers would be very much appreciated.

• By lauran
      Hi, we're having a sudden rat infestation on our small holding in North Cotswolds. Wondering if there are any people around with ratting dogs who want a bit of work?
    • By hily
      Looking for a bit of land to shoot rabbits over spaniels within  50 miles of Morpeth area .Prepared to part with a few bob for good ground
      regards Dave..
    • By troyboy17
      Rat shooting with air rifles in the midlands wanted
    • By McMullan
      James McMullan
      View Advert Wanted  5 shot magazine for Anschutz 1416   1417 or same at reasonable price
      Advertiser McMullan Date 19/12/19 Price   Category Rifles Calibre .22