On Panorama .... Romanian Beggars

I can't wrap my head around it ... why the F are these people even allowed to be on the streets in the first place? Dirty thieving twats!!! And right at the end of the program he calls them 'Britain's forgotten children'. They're not even British. WTF?!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/panorama/hi/front_page/newsid_9618000/9618038.stm

• Like 4

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only the tip of the iceberg and they keep telling us all we have to tighten our belts and accept all these cutts wile they throw millions at these people instead of just putting the fekers back on the

I can't wrap my head around it ... why the F are these people even allowed to be on the streets in the first place? Dirty thieving twats!!! And right at the end of the program he calls them 'Britain's

their begging is only a cover for their pick pocketing,i used to work a horse drawn carriage in Dublin city and i would see them trying to dip peoples pockets and handbags but me and the other lads on

You heard what the guy said,some of them are sending £13k a month back,then he had the audacity,the gall(even though he was telling the truth)to blame the UK government!

I just ... what the .... really... There they all are in plain view. Begging is against the law. Lock the fuckers up and get rid!!! Jesus what more evidence do they need? And he's saying don't you get housing benefit and child benefit ... why should they get that?!

God, it made me so mad I had to drink wine :laugh:

The kids don't see a penny, thats why they are the 'forgotten children'. The cash all goes back to the heads of the families, same in Bulgaria, Romania etc. Even seen some get crippled so they can beg better :(

I just don't get why it's tolerated. They aren't residents! I worked for a forensic accounting firm, it's not hard to track money, even cash. So really , why not just call it what it is - thieving both from the government they claim from , and the people they beg from - and arrest them and deport them? Do it often enough they'll not come back.

Ideation I do feel sorry for the kids but they are NOT British and they won't be raised to love and respect this country. So it's hard for me to feel sympathy - for the children, of course I do, but not for the adults they become.