Ouija Boards

I done one once in my pals house :blink: the welsh dresser started rumbling all over the place :cray: & the ouija board started to spell the word...........................................................D.........I.........L.........D.........O :hmm: we was like ''WHAT THE FCUK'' :icon_eek: then it all went quiet but fcuk all happend :hmm: ...................................it wasn't till a week later my pals mother was killed by her own ''BLACK 22 INCHER'' ,the basstard thing was supposed to have exploded into life out of the bedside unit & BUMMED HER TO DEATH :laugh::rofl: :rofl: R.I.P ....................MADGE

:rofl: :rofl: hahahaha!

The thing is that's the most believable Ouija board story I've ever heard! Some people come out with some right gabble.

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I done one once in my pals house the welsh dresser started rumbling all over the place & the ouija board started to spell the word...........................................................D...

Did a ouija board once and got in contact with Liberace & Freddie Mercury But had to stop as they put the willies up me

ive heard a few tales about so called encounters. a village near us called airth.two hardy pit men were supposedly doing it,and conjured up the devil himself.it shattered the smoked glass dining tabl

I done one once in my pals house :blink: the welsh dresser started rumbling all over the place :cray: & the ouija board started to spell the word...........................................................D.........I.........L.........D.........O :hmm: we was like ''WHAT THE FCUK'' :icon_eek: then it all went quiet but fcuk all happend :hmm: ...................................it wasn't till a week later my pals mother was killed by her own ''BLACK 22 INCHER'' ,the basstard thing was supposed to have exploded into life out of the bedside unit & BUMMED HER TO DEATH :laugh::rofl: :rofl: R.I.P ....................MADGE

The thing is that's the most believable Ouija board story I've ever heard! Some people come out with some right gabble.

Its the TRUTH MATE :laugh:

everyone is entitled to their own opinion pal and i can honestly say if you offered me a grand to do it again id tell you to go stuff it :yes:

Dont knock it until youve tried it ;)

All the lads saying its a joke & bollocks and all that shite ......... Get one set up properly i gaurentee if its done properly you'll take back everything negative youve said :victory:

Go on give it a try :yes: ...after all it doesnt work :bye:

have done with a proper board,and yes i still think its a load of bollocks and shite.

• Like 1

done it years ago quiet regular actually.We dabbled with it when i went bording school for a few weeks and i nearly got thrun out of school for doint it.We used a coin when we used to do it and it spelt out some mad shit i can tell you .Some of the stuff was aimed at me ,a mate of mine had died in a drowning accident prior to me goin to the school and he made contact with me through the board.I panicked and broke the circle but he continued to give details that only i knew .The people i was doing it with were all from different counties and could not of know the details.I stopped doing it shortly after that cause i realised i shouln be messing with something i knew nothing about

I bet the ouija board was the least of your worries :icon_eek: .......explains alot though.... :whistling:

did it remind you of the time you were an alter boy?

Lads there was a knock at the door last night really fcuking loud :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: Could it be the stray 22 incher or it might even be Madge :blink: ..................?

FFS dont let madge in....... :icon_redface:

Dont knock it until youve tried it ;)

All the lads saying its a joke & bollocks and all that shite ......... Get one set up properly i gaurentee if its done properly you'll take back everything negative youve said :victory:

Go on give it a try :yes: ...after all it doesnt work :bye:

have done with a proper board,and yes i still think its a load of bollocks and shite.

well you been doing something wrong , ive never heard a man say its bollocks and shite after doing a board when its been done properly ;)