New Toy

Hi all ijust thought i'd introduce you all to my new toy gunsmilie.gif its a AA/BSA hybrid and i love it :icon_redface: its a aa s200 breach block and multi shot system with a bsa ultra barrel and air tube, the bsa part is reg'd and delivers great consistancy each shot going over the chrono at 11.5 to 11.58 :icon_eek: . This is all droped into a lovely 2 piece s200 stock with a target rail under the front for a bipod amongst other things, the stock is painted in digital camo and it looks great :yes: .It came fitted with a hw silencer,tilting bipod and adjustable butt pad :boogy: cant wait to get out with it soon :boogy:

post-47807-0-39372700-1318623184.jpg

post-47807-0-47585000-1318623220.jpg

Hi Joey.

You sound made up with your Hybrid, nice feeling isnt it :thumbs: the antisipation of putting that first shot through her.

Have you stopped cuddling it yet ?? :laugh: .....didnt put my SE down for ages :D

Be nice to hear how you both get on together, is she .177 or .22 mate?

Look forward to hearing about your first range / hunt shoot.

ATB.

Bill.

That stock takes me back a bit there Joey :yes:

Let me know how you get on with the forend stock when your out in the field wont you?

I also have a proposition for you! I've been thinking about our last conversation.

Tony

took it out for some range work today and must say it works rather well out to 50m but it was a bit gusty out on the field, Tony cant really say much about the front end as it has a bipod fitted to the target rail underneath and i shoot mainly prone :thumbs: just have to get a decent scope as the nikko mountmaster doesnt do it any justice :hmm: what to get now? :whistling: