springer or pcp

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Springer for me. Did a bit of springer shooting in my youth then went for shots rims and centre fire. Its gone full circle for me as i've gone mad for springers over the last year. My ambition is to

Spring rifle.   Anyone can whack a 50-metre bullseye with a PCP, but the skill and knowledge behind shooting it lies in correct shooting technique.   And only a springer will teach you that

Boots asks PCP or springer? and I replied springer and a straightforward reason why Sean. I didn't think it necessary to have to go repeating all the good advice he's been given already, old chum  

been offered a day state 22 pcp 3oo quid with full setup is it worth it anyone tell me

Hi Boots.

Sounds good :thumbs:

What model and age is the Daystate, and when you say full set up, what does that include buddy?

Be good if you could try the rifle out, and also ask the present owner what the chrono readings are, what ftlb he thinks the rifle is putting out.

Is the rifle local to you?

Bill.

been offered a day state 22 pcp 3oo quid with full setup is it worth it anyone tell me

At that price the 1st question I would be asking is "Whats wrong with it?"

If its in good working condition and a full set up; I'd have taken his hand off at the wrist at that price.

Tony

Put a Hawke Map Pro or SR reticle scope on, get some accurate chronograph data, feed it into Hawke BRC or Chairgun, then when your scope is zeroed in you will have accurate points of impact, on the HW100 I have (zeroed at 30 metres), I have 5 metre points of impact, so I can shoot accurately to 60 metres!