Another visit from dog thieves

your right Duncan,the cops have no interest in this issue WHICH is why the owners have vowed to sort out the scum that do this themselves.IF THE COPS DID GIVE A FUK then we wouldnt be resorting to such extreme methods.I am ''in between'' jobs at the moment and have had to put railings and security lights and purchase grease that I could ill afford,so the next runt,kunt or knacker that steps into my yard to try and take away my stock is going to need major surgery if I have my way.

• Like 2

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone knows its travellers TIT,my son confronted them today and they made it quiet obvious who they were,I am not biased on any race/creed but im finding it fukin hard to say something good about t

AND TRAVELLERS WONDER WHY I KEEP SAYING TO LADS ... HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ANY OF THEM !!!   ONE WRONG WORD FROM A HALF DECENT TRAVELLER BLOKE TO A SCUMBAG OF THE TRIBE AND YOU HAVE TROUBL

sure they not niggers,arabs or half breeds   Goldfinch,I know from reading your past posts your a traveller,right do me a favour and say outright what these scum are doing is out of order,I am 100%

Posted Images

Police don't care and don't want to know, especially about dog theft!! My sister was being stalked by her ex who had previous for violence to women and they didn't care about that...only thing you can do is take things into your own hands and make sure this sort of shot doesn't happen. Unfortunately being a law abiding citizen doesn't protect you, strap on a pair and fight for what's yours and protect it how you feel appropriate because you can guaranee the police wont. Someone tried taking my dogs they'd lose a limb or two, no joke I'd leave them in a mess. But that being said I lock up my kennel and have a security light aswell as a few terriers that will let me know if as much as a mouse farts so I don't worry too

much. If this makes me somehow a criminal then so be it, rather be that than lose my dogs.

Duncan people like you are the reason this country has went to shit! grow some balls you bitch! any c**t that trys to steel from me or a catch them in my house will get kicked up and down my street, simple as, i don't give to f**k's who they are!

Edited by graham4877
  • Like 2

Too right!! Id happilly do life inside knowing I protected my daughters and misses than let a intruder in to do what he wants and not do a thing. If I found an intruder in my house I'd try killing them before I asked what they were there for. If only we were all like that..again if this makes me a criminal who cares!! I know I won't...

• Like 2

For me It goes like this Humans > My Animals > Animals > People trying to rob off me.

If you ask me Tony Martin had the right idea. Well not about keeping the 6 shot pump shotgun under his bed but at least in giving them burglers both, proverbial, barrels.

a person is a bit more than a dog to me..... not saying im cruel to animals but two separate issues there lads, im trying to protect our country from thugs and criminals seems my way and your way are different

When people start stealing dogs they cease to be classed as human/people. The only place for these cnuts is in a hole in the bloody ground.

• Like 1

a person is a bit more than a dog to me..... not saying im cruel to animals but two separate issues there lads, im trying to protect our country from thugs and criminals seems my way and your way are different

Ok so some one brakes in your house when your out at work , you get home to find them raping your wife what would you do?? stand there and watch them rape her while you ring the police??

sooner you wake up and see the law does nothing to stop them the better,fight fire with fire.......................my land MY f*****g law

Edited by graham4877
  • Like 1

Preach brothers preach

Alls av got to say is Duncan u best hope they don't come to c u coz ur gonna loose some dogs an I wouldn't bother getting anymore because u was easy so they will be back

If someone was trying to rob a gold fish off me I'd try an kill them for it. not that I care for gold fish but if u make urself an easy target they will try an take something bigger and more valuable next time because u rolled over like a good boy

Ps you might be off duty lol because we all no that the filth r never really off duty

• Like 1

I haven't read through the whole thread,but have you put anti-vandal tar down?

that helps a lot imo.

not being funny mate but do you think that these dirty thieving feckers are gonna bother about getting a bit o tar on their pants :blink:

no mate,not if they know what they're doing.

but it stops nosey b*****ds peeping over and could help you i.d them if you get out soon enough (it's a c**t to get off).

better to have it than not have it imo,it does no harm.

you could fill your yard with traps etc which is all well and good until some kid jumps the fence looking for their ball.