Another visit from dog thieves

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone knows its travellers TIT,my son confronted them today and they made it quiet obvious who they were,I am not biased on any race/creed but im finding it fukin hard to say something good about t

AND TRAVELLERS WONDER WHY I KEEP SAYING TO LADS ... HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ANY OF THEM !!!   ONE WRONG WORD FROM A HALF DECENT TRAVELLER BLOKE TO A SCUMBAG OF THE TRIBE AND YOU HAVE TROUBL

sure they not niggers,arabs or half breeds   Goldfinch,I know from reading your past posts your a traveller,right do me a favour and say outright what these scum are doing is out of order,I am 100%

Posted Images

one thing is certain jigsaw they will be back .they waited 8mths before they came back and had mine from the first time i chased them from my place. another thing you can be sure of is they will be looking in on this site or getting info of people looking in on this thread .there were a couple of people on the forums who knew where my dogs were but said nothing .theres also a couple on here who i know for certain are involved with dog thieves in the uk mainland .theres a man about to be charged with the theft of my dogs its taken a long time but hes done now .i wont name these people yet because i wont jeopardise the trial of the shitbag who had mine away but after his trial i will name some on here as ive said i will all along .and there will be a few raised eyebrows when i do .keep your security tight .they will strike when you least expect usually after two in the morning when its pissing down and blowing a gale .also wire a baby alarm into your kennel and into your bedroom you will be woken by anything going on in there then barking alarms etc .especially if the wind is blowing hard with rain muffling any sounds .a great help i found when my dogs went were doglost .what a great and well organised organisation this is without this organisation i wouldnt have gotten anywhere .i would advise every dog owner in the uk mainland and ireland to support this organisation because if you all did .dog stealing in a short time would be virtually stopped. good luck if i can help you in anyway drop me a line

• Like 4

hi jigsaw not sure if it been said.. get a switch out fridge adapt it to kennels wired to the loudist car/lorry horn so when gate or kennel door opens it sounds,, its crap when you have to do these sort of things to protect our valubles, apart from that dont no what to say apart from good luck and hope you get it sorted

Seems to me that there's more to this story than is being told. It goes a bit deeper than just some travellers trying to get the dogs and I think all our advice is wasted here.

theres not a lot more to the story,its basically c**ts robing dogs,try and make what you want of it its just bottom line,the fukkers are geting away with it and are still going till they get caught or hurt.

Travellers, i could call on any one of em to rally around for me if i was in shit street, i ferret with 3 of em

We had a similar problem, but happily the wife was a member of the local chapter from the age of 14, so (divine?) intervention descended on the scum.

Nothing since I'm happy to say.

how is this helping jigsaw?

LOL,its keeping my mind off all the shite going on here :laugh: .

Ive taken on board the suggestions given here and utilised some at a cost I could have done without.If what ive done wont stop them then it isnt worth going through all this but fingers x'ed my attempts will work.