I have gone to the dark side...

I have only gone and bought a PCP :whistling:

Its a FX typhoon T1 in .177 flavor with a BSA Deer hunter 8-32x44 scope.

I had never heard of FX air rifles before, but with a bit of advice from the fine chaps on here, I took the plunge and bought it!

Its is second hand, but the stock is almost unmarked and in great condition-it really is a lovely bit of tree.

The rifle had just been serviced, came with a 3 month warranty, scope, fully topped up tank, gun bag,and a tin of RWS super field pellets so cannot really complain!

The rifle feels solid and well built, is light and easy to use,-it has already accounted for 3 feral pigeons, a magpie, a squirrel and a pheasant, (The land owner says that i can take a few as i had never tried it :icon_redface:) but no rabbits as of yet.

Edited to add pictures

Thanks for reading.

Regards

Dean.

post-65953-0-78923700-1318090825.jpg

post-65953-0-89058200-1318091212.jpg

post-65953-0-55834600-1318091226.jpg

Edited by deano26

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now there you go young Dean.     I work hard to get you shooting like a pro with you beautiful HW77 carbine.....A spring rifle of exquisite quality and accuracy, so beautiful to shoot with, it make

symon

The thing kept leaking (if I remember correctly), had it replaced same happened.   Apart from that, he loved it for its accuracy. I've not heard of the problem happening to many people though, think

Posted Images

Hi Dean,

Yes resize to something like 640x480 and you'll be fine.

Nice gun, not for everyones taste and a friend of mine had a bad experiance with them but if its working it'll be great :yes:

Very accurate indeed :)

As for the darkside, no not yet, pcp's are more grey'ish HW100's are the darkside ;)

Tony

Hi Dean,

Yes resize to something like 640x480 and you'll be fine.

Nice gun, not for everyones taste and a friend of mine had a bad experiance with them but if its working it'll be great :yes:

Very accurate indeed :)

As for the darkside, no not yet, pcp's are more grey'ish HW100's are the darkside ;)

Tony

:thumbs: symon

• Like 1

The thing kept leaking (if I remember correctly), had it replaced same happened.

Apart from that, he loved it for its accuracy. I've not heard of the problem happening to many people though, think he was just a tad unlucky with his.

Tony

• Like 1

Now there you go young Dean.

I work hard to get you shooting like a pro with you beautiful HW77 carbine.....A spring rifle of exquisite quality and accuracy, so beautiful to shoot with, it makes you :cray: . You nail a squirrel clean through the head with it.... :toast: ! You've earned your stripes as a spring rifle marksman.... :boogy::toast: :toast:

AND THEN........ :icon_eek:

You just have to go and buy this contraption......Laddie!

Ha! :laugh: it looks lovely mate. :victory: Bring it over and let's have a shot with it sometime!

Nice rifle Dean! :thumbs:

All the best with it.

Simon

• Like 3