just sum olp pic's of working plummers

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there are some men working plummers proper not many but there are a few and they dont need too be sticking up photos too prove the fact. there happy enough too work them and too keep them among thems

Its pretty bad form to dirty a dead mans name,he may have had bad habits regarding the kennel management of his dogs but then so did a lot of so called "FAMOUS" terriermen,back in the 60's,70's not ma

This sport is less without Plummer. He was charismatic and yes invited cotroversy. His legacy will never be repeated, a fact many will not like or accept but a fact nonetheless. He loved winding the m

Posted Images

Thats because pics of working plummers are like rocking horse shit mate .In fact the two words are rarely mentioned in the same sentence .Yes rats are a suitable quarry for them,just , but that dosnt make them a working terrier.Cairns will do the same .

XXXX me only came on cause some one told me they had a working plumber well were are the photos then ? see theres no such thing censored.gifcensored.gif

have you ever had over 1000 rat's with 6 dog's and then looked at a dogs face they end up with heads like foot ball's and the same dog's will go to ground and hold the fox till i brack throw and pall them out and not got a mark

Edited by swagboy
Guest dee mac

XXXX me only came on cause some one told me they had a working plumber well were are the photos then ? see theres no such thing :censored: :censored:

there are some men working plummers proper not many but there are a few and they dont need too be sticking up photos too prove the fact. there happy enough too work them and too keep them among themselves granted they have a bad name through money grabbing twats who think a dog that looks good and kills rats is worth hundreds of pounds but the same could be said for borders lakelands and even the black/red/choc dogs that are starting too get bred out of any old sh1t and peddled all over the place but at the end of the day the genuine men will still have there workers what ever breed they fancy in the yard as they only bred there dogs for work and themselve s and like minded people not money ,big names or rossettes.

• Like 8