BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

if you live in the wiltshire hampshire dorset area you need to take extra care to lock up your ferrets ... there has been a spate of thefts in and around these areas and a lot of ferrets and ferreting kit have been stolen ... the amount of ferrets gone must point to stealing to order ... there has been a name linked to ALL these thefts so the net may be closing ..........

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f'ckin twats! you should trap a wild polecat and leave it in an unsecure hutch in your garden, that'll sort them out when they try and lift it!!

FFS i thought Cilla was going to burst in there and say "Well chuck its been 30 years since you last saw your ferret and here he is..................................."Suprise ..Suprise".....

God I would pay good money to see that !!!!!!!   :boogy:

it gets me why some folk would risk a criminal record for a ferret, there not much to buy, hope you catch the cuunts

some fukkers will nick anything! When I was 7 my uncle gave me my first ferret, big hob that was soft as a brush. I used to walk it round the garden for hours and one day some lads were passing the back garden and saw me with him. The next day I went to get him out of the hutch and he was gone........nicking a pet ferret off a 7 year old when you can get them for free, absolute tossers!.....I spent weeks looking for him! :cray:

it gets me why some folk would risk a criminal record for a ferret, there not much to buy, hope you catch the cuunts

some fukkers will nick anything! When I was 7 my uncle gave me my first ferret, big hob that was soft as a brush. I used to walk it round the garden for hours and one day some lads were passing the back garden and saw me with him. The next day I went to get him out of the hutch and he was gone........nicking a pet ferret off a 7 year old when you can get them for free, absolute tossers!.....I spent weeks looking for him! :cray:

FFS i thought Cilla was going to burst in there and say "Well chuck its been 30 years since you last saw your ferret and here he is..................................."Suprise ..Suprise"..... :guitar:

• Like 4

FFS i thought Cilla was going to burst in there and say "Well chuck its been 30 years since you last saw your ferret and here he is..................................."Suprise ..Suprise"..... :guitar:

Sam, is.....is.....is that you!!! :laugh:

• Like 1

b*****ds :hunter:

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: f*****g funny that mate il give you that

This has been posted on FB so I am passing it on .

Tuesday night 13 ferrets were stolen in two separate incidents in Durrington on the edge of Salisbury Plain. Whoever did this had no regard or respect for the people's property... They are hell bent on what they want and how they get it. Only the week before a large number were stolen in Tidworth as well. People need to be made aware and MUST be extra vigilant. Ferreting season is well and truly upon us - most probably being stolen for this use...

People who do this dont care about Ferrets. thay dont want to Dig a ferret out or bother with the locater collars. they steel Ferrets so thay can put them down the rabbit hole and leave them there. Thay dont care if thay take workers or pets so no ferret is safe. please lock up your Ferrets at night to keep them safe.