Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

right lads ill put this to bed now, i was speeking to jm on the phone there and hes laughing his balls of at this what a load of shit yes lucas has been out with an injury but hes far from finished, why start a load of crap about a mans dog like that ? where was yous all in december and jan when the big ears were at there best?? and this is his words (tommy im still waiting on the phone calls ) so why dont yous crabbers just grow a set and ring the fella he wont bite ya but lucas might ha,ha,ha, ffs not abit a wonder the game is in the state its in with people like this in it!!!!

was it out boxing day ??

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

right lads ill put this to bed now, i was speeking to jm on the phone there and hes laughing his balls of at this what a load of shit yes lucas has been out with an injury but hes far from finished, why start a load of crap about a mans dog like that ? where was yous all in december and jan when the big ears were at there best?? and this is his words (tommy im still waiting on the phone calls ) so why dont yous crabbers just grow a set and ring the fella he wont bite ya but lucas might ha,ha,ha, ffs not abit a wonder the game is in the state its in with people like this in it!!!!

tommy ffs this is the mildest winter in years and the hares like all wild life are breding like fcuk the worst year for hunting i can remember so the hares are not great lucas look,s great runing aganist your lamping dogs. :tongue2:

YOUS f*****g LOT ARE REALLY AS THINK AS f**k LIKE PACK OF OLD WEMON, IT GOES LIKE THIS IVE BEEN KEEPING UP TO DATE WITH THIS LUCAS DUG AND ITS BEEN SEEN RUNNING BY THE TOP COURSEING MEN IN ENGLAND AND IRELAND AND AS FAR AS I NO HES THE BEST DUG IN IRELAND AT THE MINUTE, WHAT ABOUT THE DUGS FROM KINGS YARD THAT GOT PULLED ALL OVER THE FENS LAST WEEK???

• Like 1

was it out boxing day ??

tommy ffs this is the mildest winter in years and the hares like all wild life are breding like fcuk the worst year for hunting i can remember so the hares are not great lucas look,s great runing aganist your lamping dogs. :tongue2:

for a start lazy i dont keep lamping dogs mate, dont know were you got that one from??? and ill refrase that when the hares were supposedly at there best :hmm:

hunter king u still going on about that day as i said before so wat the dog caught more on that day was it a comp NO was it a match NO means nothing the only thing that proved that day was the wee bitch killed 3 hares and jm asked nailly boy did he want to match lucas sister on tuesday and he said she had sore feet but had her out the next day wat was that all about

YOUS f*****g LOT ARE REALLY AS THINK AS f**k LIKE PACK OF OLD WEMON, IT GOES LIKE THIS IVE BEEN KEEPING UP TO DATE WITH THIS LUCAS DUG AND ITS BEEN SEEN RUNNING BY THE TOP COURSEING MEN IN ENGLAND AND IRELAND AND AS FAR AS I NO HES THE BEST DUG IN IRELAND AT THE MINUTE, WHAT ABOUT THE DUGS FROM KINGS YARD THAT GOT PULLED ALL OVER THE FENS LAST WEEK???

You have lots a names on here J FEN or GEORGER or STIG OF THE DUMB or FLUSHER how ye get time go duging lad

You have lots a names on here J FEN or GEORGER or STIG OF THE DUMB or FLUSHER how ye get time go duging lad

IVE BEEN CALLED SOME NAMES BEFORE PAL BUT THESE ARE A FEW NEW ONES AND ITS ALAWAYS FROM COWARDS LIKE YOURSELF FROM BEHINED A COMPUTER PAL :signthankspin:

good night lads use keep talking about hunting im away to bed early start in the morning if u no wat i mean not like use would under stand lol hunter king the dog never got injured untill 2 weeks later if im right so keep on talking good night mate no use arugeing with me give him a ring if u have any thing there to run him with

• Like 2