Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

A wee bitch kills more hare then lucas so lucas is done?????Is this same day they had lucas on type jm said put it up?????Why do all you crab a man and a dog that you prop have not meet or seen the dog run?????

iceman your on the drink are ye on the wine what does lucas on type mean? or not meet or seen the dog?lol
  • Like 1

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

fair play danny you seem like one of the honest ones on here

hunter man once me dogs do what i want i don't care what anyone says. irish lurcher seen my hairy bitch the other night on the lamp no wind no cloud and was impressed in what he seen and his dog and his mate 's dog run very well aswell thats what its all about seeing other lads dogs work and not bitching :thumbs: Edited by danny300
  • Like 1

A wee bitch kills more hare then lucas so lucas is done?????Is this same day they had lucas on type jm said put it up?????Why do all you crab a man and a dog that you prop have not meet or seen the dog run?????

iceman your on the drink are ye on the wine what does lucas on type mean? or not meet or seen the dog?lol

No drink just dont like people crapping dog that they have not seen run.They said the day the wee bitch killed the 3 hares that lucas got 5 runs and only killed 1 hare and it was on tape.So as jm said put it up and let us all see?????Why have they not because its lies as always from men have nothing out there back worth talking about and have been at the game for years.One thing l cant stand is a crabber
  • Like 2

stephen king is the only man that seen lucas run well all winter

tem boys comin ta england for years with same dugs chalkie calls them boys that never kill hares

YOU GOT CHALKY ON BRAIN YOU PAL YOUR ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT HIM CHORK THIS CHORK THAT ALL TIME HE IS NOT YOUR DAD ASWELL :whistling: YOU KEEP GOING ON LIKE HE IS SOME TOP DOG MAN THATS WHAT YOU SAID LAST YEAR HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :toast:

saw lucas,s sister tiny a red bitch do 3/4 on tues on fenland and wasnt fully fit very impressed :thumbs:

Was that the bitch that was bought last year?????

it could be mate also saw a bitch out of his old shamrock x billy ps black n tan dog .a bitch called autumn she done 2/3 run very well ;)