Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

get the vids up tommy

danny if i had the clips i would surley put them up, if its up to anybody to put clips of lucas running i think its his owner who should do that! just like speedie done with his dogs,ive said it before on here im not on to run anybodys dogs down at the end of the day the match has been sorted by both men and i hope they have a good days courseing would like to see it all an dvd myself :bye:

looks a tricky place to kill a hare very similar to the west coast of scotland

it is but the hares arnt the same :whistling:

just by looking at the hares in the photos they look very like the hares on the scottish moors if they run like them they would be a piece a pish imo

sure bring your dog over an jm will take out for a run :laugh:

it took jm 4 mths to run speedie fs dont start another topic about jm r that f*****g dog until hes proved himself. :thumbs:

f**k u of back to parkhall with your wanker terriers

i only keep beagles u wanker so f**k up :tongue2:

take it you know each other, seems like everyone you know is from park hall? i thought me and timmy k were the only hunting men up here....i think you mite be the same person with a spilt personality

• Like 1

LAZYHUNTER sorry about that it was this other muppet i was ment to say that to to many lazys on here get your own name ya wankers

totally agree bro

what to f**k is going on can yous west belfast men not think of a name for yourselfs weres lazeeecunt i think the mods should delete yous lot

LAZYHUNTER sorry about that it was this other muppet i was ment to say that to to many lazys on here get your own name ya wankers

totally agree bro

what to f**k is going on can yous west belfast men not think of a name for yourselfs weres lazeeecunt i think the mods should delete yous lot

just out of ma bed wee bitch caught 2 longears on the lamp last night great night.i knew you was wrong but your a thick b*****d :laugh:

totally agree bro

just out of ma bed wee bitch caught 2 longears on the lamp last night great night.i knew you was wrong but your a thick b*****d :laugh:

i was wrong but i no now that you and royal lazy boy are on the same ip probabaly along with magner bro two hares on the lamp you must have got a trade in for new dog of gumtree :laugh:

Edited by LAZYBSTARD

totally agree bro

i was wrong but i no now that you and royal lazy boy are on the same ip probabaly along with magner bro two hares on the lamp you must have got a trade in for new dog of gumtree :laugh:

i dont know them boys or want to i reared the wee bitch myself getting better on the lamp allthe time.and from what i hear your terriers are useless in out like f**k. :laugh:

totally agree bro

i dont know them boys or want to i reared the wee bitch myself getting better on the lamp allthe time.and from what i hear your terriers are useless in out like f**k. :laugh:

that must be a first lamping beagles :whistling:

nothing to shout about killing hares on the lamp there shit

well ithought if she could get up to 4outta 4 r 4 outta 5 she might get a big a name as LUCAS he done nothing outta the ordinary then i have not the same pr people as jm.i thought it was worth a go . :laugh: