Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

speedie the blue dog you are going to run is he related to lucas if so what way.

the blue dog is related to lucas through kings stuff and as far as i know the english side of them is related as well

is lucas not a half brother of snatch on his fathers side ( UNCLE LUCAS ) :laugh:

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :D :D

if there that close he might have bought the black an tan bitch to keep the line going is he going to cover her with lucas. :hmm::laugh: :laugh: speedie your line will never die out just some boys trying to claim it :thumbs:

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

speedie the blue dog you are going to run is he related to lucas if so what way.

the blue dog is related to lucas through kings stuff and as far as i know the english side of them is related as well

is lucas not a half brother of snatch on his fathers side ( UNCLE LUCAS ) :laugh:

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :D :D

if there that close he might have bought the black an tan bitch to keep the line going is he going to cover her with lucas. :hmm::laugh: :laugh: speedie your line will never die out just some boys trying to claim it :thumbs:

no i think i was talking ballocks again lucas is out of captains brother huck found it on another topic :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

is lucas not a half brother of snatch on his fathers side ( UNCLE LUCAS ) laugh.png

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gifbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

if there that close he might have bought the black an tan bitch to keep the line going is he going to cover her with lucas. hmm.giflaugh.pnglaugh.png speedie your line will never die out just some boys trying to claim it thumbs.gif

ha

• 3 months later...

The lucas dog that ran with the kellys is finished j morrison said hes not going to run him again so he will never match anyone

When did he say this????????Why would the dog be finish its not even 4 or in his prime yet??????speedie you at it again??????

Every time theirs somethimg put on here you men dont like ye blame speedie how de fock is that theirs a man on here that i was sending a pm to when this was put up yea muppet

The lucas dog that ran with the kellys is finished j morrison said hes not going to run him again so he will never match anyone

When did he say this????????Why would the dog be finish its not even 4 or in his prime yet??????speedie you at it again??????

Every time theirs somethimg put on here you men dont like ye blame speedie how de fock is that theirs a man on here that i was sending a pm to when this was put up yea muppet

Thats my point you not on when its put up but when hunter goes off you come on lol keep your knickers on muppet.Blue dog fit again

Thats my point you not on when its put up but when hunter goes off you come on lol keep your knickers on muppet.Blue dog fit again

he was pm ing me iceman il have to stick up for him this time lol

he was pm ing me iceman il have to stick up for him this time lol

l only keep him going am sure speedie knows that lol What is he pm ing you about the blue dog up for sale and if you can get him dog from Belfast :thumbs::laugh::tongue2:

finished mate??? like an injury or at stud or a tube???????????

Heard the dog as a injury and as not been out.

i heard he jacked diffrent stories going about but thats hunting men for ya. :thumbs: maybe the injury made him pull up same as ned.

finished mate??? like an injury or at stud or a tube???????????

Heard the dog as a injury and as not been out.

i heard he jacked diffrent stories going about but thats hunting men for ya. :thumbs: maybe the injury made him pull up same as ned.

shit just heard jm was heading for the liverpool boat i guess its not a money back gurantee lads