Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

right lads ill put this to bed now, i was speeking to jm on the phone there and hes laughing his balls of at this what a load of shit yes lucas has been out with an injury but hes far from finished, why start a load of crap about a mans dog like that ? where was yous all in december and jan when the big ears were at there best?? and this is his words (tommy im still waiting on the phone calls ) so why dont yous crabbers just grow a set and ring the fella he wont bite ya but lucas might ha,ha,ha, ffs not abit a wonder the game is in the state its in with people like this in it!!!!

• Like 1