the best terrier you have ownd

well folks whats the best terrier yous have ever ownd or had in you kennel well i just lost the best dog i ever ownd a few weeks back thare i was gutted he was a realy sensible dog he could be dug to everyday of the week if need be and without takeing a smashing me and a good few lads from this site had some great days with the old boy he new when he got to the earth if thare was someone at home and he was never wrong he could be shouted out aswell i dont think i would ever get another dog like him again i still have a bitch pup of him thats done very littel thares plenty pups going about off bud it would be nice to see how some of them have turned out work wise so if anyone on this site has a pup from him could put a pic of them up heres a couple of pics of old bud

Image040.jpg

dogs001.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture207.jpg

and heres old bud sitting beside his best pal the spade :thumbs:

DSCN0496.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

probably ftb because when there alive there still working and there owners are happy enough too have a decent dog too dig too rather than blow smoke up its ass and try and make a big name for themselv

the best dog you will ever own is the first one you owened

Had a Lakey dog back in the early 80's that I hold in high regard. He was out of a Tyson bitch to a Cowan Dog, so for type, well bred enough. To leggy for most, he was just about spannable and with a

Why is it dogs become heros once they are dead?

Not a dig at you bud I have no reason to doubt your dog was a goodun. Just a general observation.

You never hear of these wonderdogs when they are living. But once there dead they want to name streets after them etc.

:laugh:

FTB

hear what your sayin mate! its like music artists, there music always sells more when they have passed! and seems to get better.

Guest dee mac

Not a dig at you bud I have no reason to doubt your dog was a goodun. Just a general observation.

You never hear of these wonderdogs when they are living. But once there dead they want to name streets after them etc.

FTB

probably ftb because when there alive there still working and there owners are happy enough too have a decent dog too dig too rather than blow smoke up its ass and try and make a big name for themselves but surely after a dog has passed after giving a life time s work too its owner it deserves a bit credit and respect and if you do as much digging as you say you do you ll of spotted dogs that when they pass will deserve a bit of reconition as it will probably only be the lads that will have dug over it that will appreicate what they ve lost when there gone imo

• Like 7

FTB

probably ftb because when there alive there still working and there owners are happy enough too have a decent dog too dig too rather than blow smoke up its ass and try and make a big name for themselves but surely after a dog has passed after giving a life time s work too its owner it deserves a bit credit and respect and if you do as much digging as you say you do you ll of spotted dogs that when they pass will deserve a bit of reconition as it will probably only be the lads that will have dug over it that will appreicate what they ve lost when there gone imo

:yes: :yes:

FTB

Correct DM I lost a dog 2 years ago and if im honest I didnt realise what I had until he was gone and while he was here I was far more interested in digging to him than harping on about him, A few weeks before I lost him Busterdog who bred him and gifted him to me was out with me for the day and we were nattering as we were putting the dogs on the quad etc and I said to him Fair play mate that dog is some tool I would be lost without him, he replyed dont say that you will curse him, talk about him when he is dead (or words to that effect.) Well f***k me within weeks he was dead and I really didnt realise just how much I relyed on him until then, Its a long story but had to get a jcb to dig him out of rock and he was gone, I was absolutley gutted my world had fallen apart my digging bitch had lost all her teeth not long before and now my dog was dead I went on the piss for a couple of days after and was on a real downer but fair play to busterdog he has since helped me out again and I have 2 dogs off that dogs litter sisters amongst others and my yard is looking healthier again but dont want to jinx any of them so wont say anything more about them lol, He was the best I have owned and as good a dog as I have seen and i am not saying that because he is dead or to big myself up because I did not breed him nor did i have him from day one as pup I think he may have been 5 months old when he came to me, If I could upload pics I have got some good ones of him on some cracking digs a few off here had the pleasure of digging to him and may have some pics, But as the saying goes you never lose a bad un.

Drifter

Edited by drifter 1
  • Like 1

What I said was a bit tounge in cheek lads.

I was implying that, as is often the case, mediocre dogs become legends when they are no longer here.

But I agree that bumming about your dogs is no the way to go about things...if you have a good dog then only you need know about it.

That is all that matters.

FTB

• Like 1