My little bunny bashers.

Guest Anubis

my mate your dogs are a real credit too you ;) im glad i showed you how to take pics tho lol :tongue2:

I will always be greatfull for the photography lessons mate....I'll show you how to make a real collar soon lol....cheers bud.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL once its in there mouth what can ya do....i know fry the breasts in butter with garlic and eat lovely. cheers bud.

For you Ray taken yesterday.

your dogs are in great condition. a credit to you.

Whippets?? :icon_eek: lol Dogs are in fine order as ever. Photography has come on too! Hope your all well? WHat happened to the black lurcher? :hmm:

Thanks Hannah...im very well thanks how are you and yours....My sister fell in love with the lurcher so i let her have it.She is maturing into a fine strong bitch now.

Lovely pics Anubis, what lines are the whippets , the fawn one looks abit lke mine , he's alot of oakbark in him

The black bitches are out of Rolysmate mike brown bred bitch dart and DG sonny....and the fawn is bred by DG out of sonny and lilly.

cheers mate.