My dog is useless

Why dont you want to say where you got the dog?............bought from known stuff or from an advert?, what age did you start the dog?, do you take the dog out regular on your own or are you always in company?

Did you know the parents?

You have give us all chapter and verse on everything else, why not the dogs history?

Edited by WILF

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads I could make a whole film of how stupid my dog is. Every outing is a new joke. A few days ago I was walking along with her, she turned to look at someone over the road, looked back and walked fac

Na wilf all the other pups from the litter turned out spot on. Everyone else got good dogs and I picked the retard.   I can only compare her to the dog version of lee Evans with attention deficit di

mind games, shock collar and smacks with sticks.......f****n wierd how it's turned out a shit dog isn't it!!!!

Ideation, I've got a freind who has actually got ADHD and he says he's never seen anything like it. Completely off her tits and she's never changed since a pup.

The other day I was completely knackred after work so went for a stroll. I actually walked into the field up the road and sat down to just to chill. I let her off and for a whole hour she took herself for a walk. The joke was that I was up quite high and could actually see her go around 6-7 different fields on some sort of f****d up mission for the invisible phantom rabbit or whatever the shag she thinks is hiding in the grass.

Shes always been dominant and I'm pretty sure she doesn't need me anymore. All I am is her special food and water gimp and that's it.

What a bitch.

Sounds like your describing the wanker of a whippet I had.

Is this the same dog that you spoke about in your other thread from 2009 or is this another one that has gone wrong in exactly the same fashion?

Edited by WILF

Had a dog which would catch a rabbit and run to the middle of the field and drop the rabbit whilst still live, then she would feck of one way across the field and the rabbit would be of in another! would not see her for ten minutes,

Some dogs will not make the grade, no matter who trains em.

at least your not selling her on as 100% ,lol.

Edited by lurcher123
  • Like 1

Had a dog which would catch a rabbit and run to the middle of the field and drop the rabbit whilst still live, then she would feck of one way across the field and the rabbit would be of in another! would not see her for ten minutes,

Some dogs will not make the grade, no matter who trains em.

at least your not selling her on as 100% ,lol.

not taking the piss, but I wonder what on earth that dog was thinking doing that? what a wierd thing to do!

Best thread of the year so far this!

better than the fcuktheban one?? that one was well exciting!

Aye, the man is a comedy genius, and very honest, and apart from the couple of folk trying to be all serious and moan about 'you get what you put in, blah blah', the replys have all been friendly and funny. Makes a really nice change from all the "my dog could pull a crack addicted grizzly bear on roids single handed, so ergo i have a huge schlong" threads.

Some dogs, like some people are just fecking mental!

• Like 2

Aye, the man is a comedy genius, and very honest, and apart from the couple of folk trying to be all serious and moan about 'you get what you put in, blah blah', the replys have all been friendly and funny. Makes a really nice change from all the "my dog could pull a crack addicted grizzly bear on roids single handed, so ergo i have a huge schlong" threads.

problem is, on this site especially, you have mental dogs with mental people! :laugh:

problem is, on this site especially, you have mental dogs with mental people! :laugh:

OI who you calling mental? :big_boss:

OI who you calling mental? :big_boss:

well....where do I start....I'm replying to a bloke who walks around dressed as if he's a cross between a fisherman from the 1950's and compo from the last of the summer wine, on a thread started by a bloke whos bull cross has "ruined his life". Need I say more? :D

Indeed they are and no one is coming to give anyone a medal for soldiering on ;) ............imho this dog, if it is a headcase, should not still be around.

It would be a disaster if it got lined.

Its easy to form an opinion about the owner from a few posts, and I am as guilty as the next bloke of doing it, but without more info you would never know.

What I do know is, this sounds like a total f*****g nut of a dog and it should be...........gone.