just back from ferreting pic

i decided to go ferreting for a couple ov hours or so. I took my whippet x pup trying to get her in to the swing of it. The bit ov permission i went to wasnt to for from my grans so i went home got my ferreting gear and ferrets and dog. I left my house by 10 got there by 11. i started in two wee strip woods with a few warrens so i got started. i kept the pup on the lead while i set down the nets the warren was only about 11 wholer. i put on the locater collar on my white albeno hob stuck it dwn the whole. round about 2 to 3 mins started to here thumping pup got al exited there the rabbit bolted in to the puse net pup grabd it started to shak it about. so i killed the rabbit re set the net claped the dog. nothing els at home so moved on to a bigger warren about 15 wholer. nothing at home. Then i went down the hill abit seen a craking we warren only 4 wholer got 1 rabbit. then tht was enoth for the day as i walking up the hill i seen one more warren there was abourt 10 wholes so i stuck the ferret dwn with no nets two bolted at the same time the pup chased one but it went in to a whole under a fence.so i started to walk home only got one pic of a rabbits the pup