whats the best spring/ gas ram airgun on the market?

thanks for all the feedback on a good choice of springer :whistling:

Whats with the whistling? didnt you get enough feedback? I thought most of it was for all guns except the BSA, thats feedback isnt it?

To be honest, for one reason and another Im not the greatest fan of Ed Grylls and I cant for the life of me think why someone would want to register on any forum using the guys name and picture, so your must be a bitt puddled or you are indeed Ed Grylls, I think its the former.

I do look forward to seeing pics from your lamping though, but would wish you could just be an individual instead of a Bear Grylls wanabee.

Right thats my pishy little rant over.

Enjoy your shooting.

PS In the very slightest chance you are BG & this has upset you, tough shit pilgrim wanbee

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Andy I also think their Crap, Should have bought a HW, Air arms or Diana instead of that Rough Spanish Door stop.   regards Daz

Best spring rifles money can buy off the shelf. Fixed-barrel underlevers are:   WEIHRAUCH HW77, HW97, AIR ARMS TX200/TX200HC. PROSPORT.   Best Break Barrel spring rifle.   WEIHRAUCH HW80. HW80K

Extremely satisfied by my HW 90 gasram, but not a " Ladies gun "...

I agree, i sold my HW97K for an 80 and fell in love with it within minutes. Went out lamping last night with rabbit magnums, pigeon and a rabbit stone dead at about 40 yards, head shot on the rabbit sounded like an oak branch cracking!!!........

I can't stop taking my 80 out of the cabinet and just looking and handling it, is this normal?? :boogy:

Yes.

I'm certain that constant and regular handling of your weapon makes you all the more proficient! :thumbs:

Simon

Whats with the whistling? didn't you get enough feedback? I thought most of it was for all guns except the BSA, that's feedback isn't it?

To be honest, for one reason and another I'm not the greatest fan of Ed Grylls and I cant for the life of me think why someone would want to register on any forum using the guys name and picture, so your must be a bit puddled or you are indeed Ed Grylls, I think its the former.

I do look forward to seeing pics from your lamping though, but would wish you could just be an individual instead of a Bear Grylls wannabe.

Enjoy your shooting.

PS In the very slightest chance you are BG & this has upset you, tough shit pilgrim wainbee

i meant the positive feedback of the bsa XL, its called sarcasm :thumbs: im not even going to reply about what else you posted your obviously the forum knob head! oh well they all have them. :signthankspin:

iv had my bsa supersport since christmas never had trouble with it been shooting every weekend, i was out on my first proper trip out this year and shot 5 pigeons all clear accrate shots of using the right pellets for the gun. the gun is a bsa supersport in .177 with hawke endurence 3-10x44 scopes for £300

iv had my bsa supersport since christmas never had trouble with it been shooting every weekend, i was out on my first proper trip out this year and shot 5 pigeons all clear accrate shots of using the right pellets for the gun. the gun is a bsa supersport in .177 with hawke endurence 3-10x44 scopes for £300

glad to hear it mate :thumbs: i had my first kill with the XL last night, it was a bad night for getting close to rabbits but ended up the night with two from the BSA, tbh the airgun spent most of the night on my back as i was holding lamp for my friend with his HMR

:victory:

Why ask for advice then ignore it?? And you're well out of order with regards to your remark about Mark.

i didn't ignore it andy i just choose the gun witch felt right for me i appreciate any advice given to me and thank the lads for there time. and as for mark he was well out of order for saying what he said! i really really can't understand people on these forums like that, going off on one because my profile name is beargrylls and he doesn't like him, doesn't give him the right to go on like that. less than ten posts and already getting stick off people :huh:

Edited by beargrylls

Whats with the whistling? didn't you get enough feedback? I thought most of it was for all guns except the BSA, that's feedback isn't it?

To be honest, for one reason and another I'm not the greatest fan of Ed Grylls and I cant for the life of me think why someone would want to register on any forum using the guys name and picture, so your must be a bit puddled or you are indeed Ed Grylls, I think its the former.

I do look forward to seeing pics from your lamping though, but would wish you could just be an individual instead of a Bear Grylls wannabe.

Enjoy your shooting.

PS In the very slightest chance you are BG & this has upset you, tough shit pilgrim wainbee

i meant the positive feedback of the bsa XL, its called sarcasm :thumbs: im not even going to reply about what else you posted your obviously the forum knob head! oh well they all have them. :signthankspin:

Thats exactly what I mean, 10 posts and you admit your sarcasm. Some of us on here are sarky, but we know each other, you come on here with less than 10 posts and get some stick, why is that I wonder? No good moaning about getting stick.

I made a tongue in cheek joke with a play on words and your user name and you didnt seem to take it too well, almost like you heard all those punch lines before, or were expecting them. Grow up, if you want to have BG as your photo and username, act like BG would and take it on the chin or wind your neck in.

Now stick some pictures up from your lamping trips and let this go under the bridge.

atb

Mark

Enjoy your shooting.

i meant the positive feedback of the bsa XL, its called sarcasm :thumbs: i'm not even going to reply about what else you posted your obviously the forum knob head! oh well they all have them. :signthankspin:

That's exactly what I mean, 10 posts and you admit your sarcasm. Some of us on here are sarky, but we know each other, you come on here with less than 10 posts and get some stick, why is that I wonder? No good moaning about getting stick.

I made a tongue in cheek joke with a play on words and your user name and you didn't seem to take it too well, almost like you heard all those punch lines before, or were expecting them. Grow up, if you want to have BG as your photo and username, act like BG would and take it on the chin or wind your neck in.

Now stick some pictures up from your lamping trips and let this go under the bridge.

atb

Mark

sorry for having a personality i didn't realise i had to make friends first :blink: it was nothing to do with expecting stick from my user name and Ive never had ANY rude comments on it before, it was simply the fact you didn't need to say what you did i never provoked it in anyway. like you say lets just forget it i didnt sign up to make enimies (or come across as an idiot for that matter) i will get the pic up at some piont today :victory: