off lamping to night

i am off lamping to night with my 11 month old whippet x pup for a few rabbits. this is her second time but kept her on the lead the fist time because i had my dads lurcher showing the pup how its done. i take her ferreting she getting there but it like she nips the rabbit then shes no bother with it so i play with the pup with the rabbits so al take my camera and take sum pics

daryl

well done declan he canny be tht bad u ken and am just bk there are to many foxes up there.every bit i went to the was at least 1 or 2 foxes but she got 3 good runs. the fist one was in the middle of the field she got in but let it go and it ran in to the wood and the other 2 was pretty decent nd kx 100 do u want to go ferret again sum week end

dk man im off to the selkirck show the morn the weekend coming up im going ti ma nanas it il go on friday wer did ya go monk rig i lampd a fox to night of my moped cause i went to my new permission with my lamp under my sead then took the lamp out hung it round my kneck and left battery under the sead and i lampd one rabbit and somthing else cause i had te red filter on andseen the eyes in the middel of the field and they turnd away nd i seen the shadow so i unclipd the filter nd it as a fat f**ker of a fax in the middel of the field were are you the now im gonny phone you