heads up to the lads who lamp around earl shilton

this is no joke a baboon was sighted at drivers pet store the other night, a man who had broke down went there for help and swears he saw a full grown baboon run up and over the building, big teeth,big red arse the works. if you dont believe me phone or go down and ask them.

so be carefull whots at the end of your beam :laugh:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

now you posted that pick simoman wont be back for a full 10 minutes

my bull cross will mince that

I know that you lived in Africa mate, and i know that dogs out there can and do kill baboons.   But why pass up a piss taking opportunity?   Unfortunatly without the emotions (can't use them) i pr

Posted Images

a good lurcher should be able to handle baboons ffs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Only on planet judge.....

http://www.luckyhit.net/anatflin.htm

"Quickly, the herdsman rushed to alert Mr. Coetzee. Returning to the area of battle, they scanned the terrain, searching over and around thorn bushes for some sign of Flintis. Then a baboon screech rang out, signaling a renewed attack. Incredibly, the fight continued. Coetzee and Mattias ran toward the horrible sounds of battle. On the ground by a large rock they found the body of a dead male baboon. In the distance ahead they heard Flintis still locked in mortal combat.

The fight had covered over a mile in distance. The baboon's screaming and the dog's growls were terrible and horrible to hear as Mattias and Coetzee ran toward the ugly sounds. Then again there was silence. When the two men reached the scene, both animals lay silent on the ground. The second male baboon lay dead. The men were sure Flintis was dead as well. He lay apparently lifeless. His body was covered in blood. His back was laid open to the bone.

Coetzee bent down close to more carefully examine his guard dog. The damage he saw shocked him. But somehow, Flintis was alive! He was barely breathing, but he was alive. They carefully carried the wounded dog to a shady place at the corral and began tending his wounds"