Disturbing discovery

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are laid on their backs [bANNED TEXT],I see buzzards about but not sparrow hawks,I have loads of tunnels for the fenns,I set ten or so daily for the rats,all around the area, it's a fair size plot of land with many foul sheds , I use mk4 fenns for the rats,to be honest I don't know what I'm intending to trap but now your comments have pushed me to the stoat weasel idea,shall I tunnel trap where the duck was dragged to neat the fence?

I'll go up after work this afternoon and do s bit more investigation,had a hour or two last night sat waiting in a flight pen with the shotty but nothing came back,I've left the crime scen pretty much as I found it exept ive took the black duck awayfor a diy autopsy later I'll keep u informed thanks for the ideas and advise

Thanks .223

Atb .223

that's got to be one of the mustelids surely?? whatever it is looks like it's been trying to drag one of them through the bars, failed so has eaten the head. Don't see any other reason why it'd be half way through the bars. My money is on either stoat or escaped ferret.

Me too funny enough, but don't know wat I'm going to find when I get back from work hope ive not had another visit,

When I get the culprit or should I say if I get it I'll put it up on here, what are the chances of it turning into a serial killer? or do them stoats or weasels move on?

Atb 223