my best night out so far with colin (woodga)and the lads.

managed 2 and a half hours out on the lamp lastnight with my good mate colin and a couple of his mates. it was a really good night as the wind was nice and strong and only a small amount of moon shining threw.

most of the time i was out was spent driving as its a fare old drive for me but well worth the effort.

we managed 42 bunnys between us in the time we were actually lamping the fields and the action was near enough non stop. the fields were boggy and flooded but there was still plenty of bunnys hanging around the edges of the fields and the dogs did very well to keep the heat on them to stop the escaping threw the fences and stone walls before they managed to pick them up.

colins dogs were quality as usual and did there job, my pup showed me just how much he has improved over the last few weeks. he accounted for 13 of the total and he only missed 5 of his runs which i was really please with. he had some good long slips as well. he did mess up once but after a quick correction he never missed abeat for me the rest of the night.

managed to snap a couple of pics on my phone before we packed up theres 40 in the pics as one was in my van and another was taken after the pics were done.

IMG_20110921_233004.jpg

my ugly mug with me pup

IMG_20110921_233026.jpg

colin and the young lad who ran colins second dog.

IMG_20110921_233158.jpg

thanks for another good night mate. ill be back up very soon! i know were you live so im just coming and knocking on the door before you go out lol.

Iv'e been out with Colin a few times, and to tell the truth, he puts the rabbits in front of your dogs, then it's up to you and your dog ! He's one of the very few gentlemen in this game, a top man, and I hope to let him see my deer X run sometime this season !

Cheers.

• Like 2

A good night as usual.

Will you lot stop typing such nice stuff about him, he will be hell to go out with, will have to start calling him Lord Woodga again :yes::D

i but he did his usual trick of rolling around on the floor with a bag full of bunnys on his back, just the usual sight for a night out with colin! lol.

A good night as usual.

Will you lot stop typing such nice stuff about him, he will be hell to go out with, will have to start calling him Lord Woodga again :yes::D

i but he did his usual trick of rolling around on the floor with a bag full of bunnys on his back, just the usual sight for a night out with colin! lol.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: