lamping! lithium batterys!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had the 10amp for 18 month,, had no problems with the beam of light so far,, the conection is the thing, as trigger said tape the cable in place, 10amp last 3 hours with a lightfore 170 striker,,, ju

i gave mine away it didnt impress me at all, connection is likely to go twice a month if used alot.....the beam is no where near as powerfull as good dry cell or as constant....there over rated and not thought through at all

i gave mine away it didnt impress me at all, connection is likely to go twice a month if used alot.....the beam is no where near as powerfull as good dry cell or as constant....there over rated and not thought through at all

thanks for that for the money there going for ud think they would be bulletproof

there good but there not without there problems. i have a 14amp lithium and will not go back to any other battery. its light weight and comfortable to carry, but there is a bit of a problem where the lamp plugs into the battery its not the best of conections ive found it can be easily sorted with a bit of tape.

for the money you shouldnt have any problems but as with all deban stuff there is.

the beams excatly the same no different at all. they probably last longer then the dry cell if you have the same amp battery. The 22amp is the 1 to get last all night lamping. but i have been told the connection bit goes, wait a few month and im sure there will be a new 1 come out with a better connection

the beams excatly the same no different at all. they probably last longer then the dry cell if you have the same amp battery. The 22amp is the 1 to get last all night lamping. but i have been told the connection bit goes, wait a few month and im sure there will be a new 1 come out with a better connection

negative.......your very wrong me and 3 other lads i hunt with all went to lithuim......after maybe a months use the beam on the battery is affected dramatically.......infact i wrote a formal letter to deben.explaining this...with a reply from deben sayin they have had numerous letters sayin customers have encounterd the problem and there working on it....with no offer of re-fund..or new battery

THEY ARE A LOAD OF MY ASS

negative.......your very wrong me and 3 other lads i hunt with all went to lithuim......after maybe a months use the beam on the battery is affected dramatically.......infact i wrote a formal letter to deben.explaining this...with a reply from deben sayin they have had numerous letters sayin customers have encounterd the problem and there working on it....with no offer of re-fund..or new battery

THEY ARE A LOAD OF MY ASS

you must have had a bad battery. ive had mine 11 months and done 100s of hours lamping never had a problem with the beam.

Edited by trigger2

had the 10amp for 18 month,, had no problems with the beam of light so far,, the conection is the thing, as trigger said tape the cable in place, 10amp last 3 hours with a lightfore 170 striker,,, just bought the 14amp today , for tonights experdition

• Like 1