Free Vermin Control offered in SouthEast or East England.

hello my name is anton i shoot on 1000 acres in bedfordshire bunnies hares foxes ect if you are interested in coming along my number is 07753277467

Nice offer pal, but I wouldn't put up your personal mobile on an open forum where who knows who can get hold of it.

Unless this is a wind up of course:)

Bloody hell, you don`t half get them all on here eh ??

Right, first off, this is not farmers weekly, There are no folk on here that want you to do pest control for them,, We all do that.If you want permission, get out and knock doors same as the rest of us.

god know how many times this has to be explained.

Secondly, There is no way I would be accepting any offer from someone who has just made there first post !! phone number and all.

Anti springs to mind.

Bloody hell, you don`t half get them all on here eh ??

Right, first off, this is not farmers weekly, There are no folk on here that want you to do pest control for them,, We all do that.If you want permission, get out and knock doors same as the rest of us.

god know how many times this has to be explained.

Secondly, There is no way I would be accepting any offer from someone who has just made there first post !! phone number and all.

Anti springs to mind.

ANTI,ANTI,ANTI,bye bye.