p***y POWER Tyson Fury tonight

Why does 90% of people always have to say things like he's shit he'd never be champ!

Is someone instantly shit if they don't win a world title? Can we not just appreciate him for what he is?

IMO Fury is very raw, and needs a lot of work putting into him (which to be fair at 23 he still has plenty of time) but one thing he has got is guts and a willingness to FIGHT. He's not a naturally gifted boxer, and probably never will be World Champion, but you can't deny the lads heart, courage and eagerness to entertain the crowd.

I'd rather watch him fight and give it his all, than Haye refuse to try his best against Klitschko any day of the week.

Well done Tyson, keep at it bloke :good: .

• Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

his footwork is also lacking the lad has raw talent but that is not enough at this weight he will get found out , remember qaulis got beat in london every one thought he would go far he was a talent b

I was defending a man ive known near 30 years...a man i have the utmost respect for......a man whos power i felt more than enough to be able to give an opinion on......what do you base your opinion on

SOME GYPO STOLE THE CABLES

Fury has a lot of talent, as soon as the klitchkos retire you can put your money on Manny Steward becomming his full time trainer, he already do's some work with him. Steward would not waste his time on a guy that can't make it at world level. Look at Waldimir would never have become a great world champion without manny, same with Lennox Lewis both had defensive problems until they started working with Steward.

Edited by Plong

Fury has a lot of talent, as soon as the klitchkos retire you can put your money on Manny Steward becomming his full time trainer, he already do's some work with him. Steward would not waste his time on a guy that can't make it at world level. Look at Waldimir would never have become a great world champion without manny, same with Lennox Lewis both had defensive problems until they started working with Steward.

well said mate .and tys got a better chin than the two of them put together so many pricks knocking him yet hes the best home bred talent weve had in years

i dont dislike the guy and would be happy to eat a big slice of humble pie,

his trainer was the one making the big statements, talking klitschko,s and world titles in 18 months time. for me it aint ever going to happen.

hes has got heart and will make a comfortable living out of it, and good luck to him!!

i dont dislike the guy and would be happy to eat a big slice of humble pie,

his trainer was the one making the big statements, talking klitschko,s and world titles in 18 months time. for me it aint ever going to happen.

hes has got heart and will make a comfortable living out of it, and good luck to him!!

people said the same about bruno .and he was useless .

he done well but got shook up by second rate fighter!! aint going nowhere

what fight did you watch .you should take a look at firthas record

Your forgetting 90% of the people on this site could of been world class boxers if they wanted to and have all knocked out every person that looked at them funny

he done well but got shook up by second rate fighter!! aint going nowhere

what fight did you watch .you should take a look at firthas record

Your forgetting 90% of the people on this site could of been world class boxers if they wanted to and have all knocked out every person that looked at them funny

i could have been somebody,i could have been a contender

name='brookie' timestamp='1316376345' post='2248245'

people said the same about bruno .and he was useless .

He became heavyweight champion of the world you prat !....what did you ever become world champion at ?

Fury needs to take his time and not be rushed along.....heavyweights never reach their physical peak till 30 so he,s plenty of time to iron out the weaknesses in his game which theres many of,but he has good qualities as well so theres a bright future for him.....he dont look the type of kid whos scared to lose a fight so theres some good domestic fights out there for him which he can learn from hopefully in preparation for bigger things later on.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

People make me smile when they call some boxers prats , wankers , etc , I respect any man who puts himself through the training regime of a boxer then gets through those ropes . I watch my own son , at 15 , run at 6am , turn down certain foods , have to have early nights while his mates party , but its all worthwhile when his arm gets raised and you hear those words "and the winner in the red corner " so until yuove done it dont judge these people . Boxings a way of life , not a hobby !

People make me smile when they call some boxers prats , wankers , etc , I respect any man who puts himself through the training regime of a boxer then gets through those ropes . I watch my own son , at 15 , run at 6am , turn down certain foods , have to have early nights while his mates party , but its all worthwhile when his arm gets raised and you hear those words "and the winner in the red corner " so until yuove done it dont judge these people . Boxings a way of life , not a hobby !

You usually find the people who come out with the names are the ones who have never been near let alone in a ring......the reality is most people dont have the honesty,character or self discipline to even train their body let alone compete with it !....and the stress to the body is the easy part !

Zigzag dan i wish your lad all the best of strength courage and confidence.....if an injury stops him or his capabilities stop him then so be it...but until that happens push as far as he can go.....its a great sport that opens up so many other doors. :thumbs:

I've been praising Fury for the last couple of years,watched a good few of his fights and have seen him get better with each fight.

Talks some rubbish sometimes(but don't we all...the majority of THL users excluded)

But he seems to have the heart and the balls to back them up,

Just great to see a WHITE english lad doing well,but then again it's ok to knock because he is white..

He knows in his own mind he has loads to learn and i don't think that if he got K.O'ed. it would put him off.

Its was a Canny fight , Tyson was tested in the 3rd and prevailed.

The lads looking fitter with every fight.

Wait till he is late 20s early 30s he will have matured and strengthened up.

The lad will be fecking solid.

Who next ?

Audley then Haye ?

Would be Great Domestic Fights with Big Purses.

The one thing i do think will need to happen before he thinks of the Klitchkos ect is a change of trainer ?

His uncle has done a Great job to press but how far can he take him ?

USA and Freddie Roach would make him a Great imo. ?

How long can his current Promoter keep hold of him ?

That would deffo be Audenary's last fight LOL

Cheers, D.

You usually find the people who come out with the names are the ones who have never been near let alone in a ring......the reality is most people dont have the honesty,character or self discipline to even train their body let alone compete with it !....and the stress to the body is the easy part !

Zigzag dan i wish your lad all the best of strength courage and confidence.....if an injury stops him or his capabilities stop him then so be it...but until that happens push as far as he can go.....its a great sport that opens up so many other doors. :thumbs:

Cheers Gnash , your right , the discipline does make you stronger in both body and mind , as for opening up other doors , theres always a flow of hormonal 15 / 16 year old girls at my front door asking for him so thats a bonus - lucky bleeder !!!!