the bedlington

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

george newcombes strain is still about and there reet little grafters above and below ground, same stuff thats in me runnin dog.

OURS ARE EARTHDOGS WE DON T DO MUCH BUSHING , THEY LIKE THINGS WITH BIG SHARP TEETH IN DARK PLACES

there you are my little freind     is there no end to my talents

Posted Images

chris i know a good gent in glyneath mr j williams had dogs of him in the past gutchcommon lines, il take you down to meet him mate..well known in the beddy world atb welsh

had my first terrier of John, 20 years ago, mainly Rillington , with a touch of Lakeland, he keeps bedlington x borders now and has done for years, a decent fella

xbycn8.jpg

the old bitch.

25txmwk.jpg

new bitch

I bought a beddy from a gent mr j williams the poor fecker was blind by 2 year old, I did notice there were 2/3 dogs there that had bad sight when i picked up my pup,but put down to old age, but it must be in his line, I phoned him and told him the score, he told me he whould get back to me, but never herd off the TWAT after. so beware. so mr j williams of cwm twrch look forward to youre reply.

there you are my little freind

post-2078-0-22119600-1316362265.jpg

:thumbs: is there no end to my talents :D

whats so good about this pic? the dog is watching f*cking pigeons???? if he was any good im sure he'd be concerntrating on whats infront of him...

you knov your stuff :whistling: the lad asked for a pic. and thats what it is.. where is the w@nker emoticon when you need it :blink:

yes but he asked for a pic of them working, to me hes not working in that picture, its just a photo of a betlington in a dig. i know nothing about the dog so cant really say much im just saying what i can see from the pic. sorry if i offended you

don't rise to it cleanspade, good pic.........curious for this guy to be requesting a more graphic photo on the open forum :hmm:

To the mush gone to ground, let me tell you i am the owner of the dog in the pic, and if you new any thing about terrier work you whould not have made shuch a f*****g stupid comment like you have. the dog had done its job and usualy will draw it kill, but being a small earth i decided to break though so as we could go on to the next to save time, I have been mates and hunted with cleanspade for over 20 years and dug all round scotland and north wales. you whould not walk in our f*****g shadows keep your comments to your self untill you know what you are talking about. GONE TO GROUND, WHAT A f*****g JOKE :duh:

Guest GoneToGround1
To the mush gone to ground, let me tell you i am the owner of the dog in the pic, and if you new any thing about terrier work you whould not have made shuch a f*****g stupid comment like you have. the dog had done its job and usualy will draw it kill, but being a small earth i decided to break though so as we could go on to the next to save time, I have been mates and hunted with cleanspade for over 20 years and dug all round scotland and north wales. you whould not walk in our f*****g shadows keep your comments to your self untill you know what you are talking about. GONE TO GROUND, WHAT A f*****g JOKE :duh:

oldred, i havent been into terrierwork for years upon years like some people, but the time i have been into it iv done quite a bit or so i like to think... i do try and get out a few times a week, but yes i still have ALOT to learn... BUT, who the feck would enter a terrier and wait untill its killed whats infront of it then let it draw it? since i been around terriers iv never known such a thing to happen...and anyway if hes usually drawing his kill then why cant it be seen in the pic?????? where isit?????? usually when we break through to the canine used if its got hold of whats infront of it dead or alive it wont let go and start pigeon watching soon as it sees daylight. and before you say i dont get out and know feckall (which i dont), i could post pics of the 2ce iv been out in the last 5 days already, but i wont lower myself to that.

first of all what you see in the pic is me calling the dog off his kill, you may say that is in possible but i can and know others that do, and for a dog to go to ground and kill and draw, well Ive been to many of farm were the farmer is loseing lambs, and the earth are inpossible to dig a dog that will draw is worth its weight in gold as farmers likes to see the culprit. and for showing dead animals its not for me as you dont know who is watching this site

Guest GoneToGround1
first of all what you see in the pic is me calling the dog off his kill, you may say that is in possible but i can and know others that do, and for a dog to go to ground and kill and draw, well Ive been to many of farm were the farmer is loseing lambs, and the earth are inpossible to dig a dog that will draw is worth its weight in gold as farmers likes to see the culprit. and for showing dead animals its not for me as you dont know who is watching this site

righto then professional aslong as your happy with him who cares, just saying what i can see...p.s never heard of breaking through and a dog looking at someone once its name is called. dont take this offensive but everytime iv seen someone call a sh*t dog sh*t, the owner has a pout over it and starts talking shite, and sometimes getting angry.... but on the other hand when people call good/decent/great dogs sh*t the owners usually just sit back and laugh it off.... p.s never entered a dog in a place i know is impossible to dig and never will. ATB

Guest GoneToGround1
what pisses me off is smart asses like you who comment on people and there dog you dont know. who thinks your so clever. you whould be jest the boy to give the newbies on this site your advice. good luck nos da :bye:

nos da pro....p.s got plenty of undiggable places where i live for your dog to go in and 'draw its kill'...feck sake never heard something so stupid in all my life. chow.

what pisses me off is smart asses like you who comment on people and there dog you dont know. who thinks your so clever. you whould be jest the boy to give the newbies on this site your advice. good luck nos da :bye:

nos da pro....p.s got plenty of undiggable places where i live for your dog to go in and 'draw its kill'...feck sake never heard something so stupid in all my life. chow.

i honestly wish i could tell as much about a dog from a pic.. stick a few up so i can form an opinion of the dogs you keep. and maybe you also, you come across as a bit of a knob. or someone with an axe to grind.ive given up keeping pics many years ago. but did have a feww very similar pics of dogs that got by fine. ive seen foxes drawn in many situations a handy dog to have imo. ive also been out ith oldred and dug a few in days gone by. as has a few others on this site :thumbs: its a wonder anyone puts pics up at all :blink:

post-2078-0-41681500-1316720244.jpg

is this dog good or bad.

and an apology to oldred for posting his dog ooooooops