the bedlington

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

george newcombes strain is still about and there reet little grafters above and below ground, same stuff thats in me runnin dog.

OURS ARE EARTHDOGS WE DON T DO MUCH BUSHING , THEY LIKE THINGS WITH BIG SHARP TEETH IN DARK PLACES

there you are my little freind     is there no end to my talents

Posted Images

Guest GoneToGround1
there you are my little freind

post-2078-0-22119600-1316362265.jpg

:thumbs: is there no end to my talents :D

whats so good about this pic? the dog is watching f*cking pigeons???? if he was any good im sure he'd be concerntrating on whats infront of him...

• Like 1

Tidy bigears mate what's he like to hunt up,bush & mark mate?? Atb cbx

i use him mainly for lamping i treat him like a lurcher, i can slip him out of the truck comes back straight away, does not fcuk about , he will bush and hunt up , i work him with shotgun and rifle as well, very good at tracking deer

whats so good about this pic? the dog is watching f*cking pigeons???? if he was any good im sure he'd be concerntrating on whats infront of him...

you knov your stuff :whistling: the lad asked for a pic. and thats what it is.. where is the w@nker emoticon when you need it :blink:

Guest GoneToGround1

you knov your stuff :whistling: the lad asked for a pic. and thats what it is.. where is the w@nker emoticon when you need it :blink:

yes but he asked for a pic of them working, to me hes not working in that picture, its just a photo of a betlington in a dig. i know nothing about the dog so cant really say much im just saying what i can see from the pic. sorry if i offended you