working border terrier club

Your right dotty, ok they don't have to be a border owner but obviously they must have an intrest in working them and helping them get noticed as digging/working dogs again or it would just be a terrier club.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that you are getting of on the wrong foot.You are talking about a site to try and revive the working Border and yet it seems your prime requisit in a stud dog is blue and tan colour.You should

Mr Bluck's site has been running for some time now. I joined hoping it would start something useful for the working side of the breed. But I think it was a mistake from the beginning. IMO it would

have agree with you there dotty, the kc seems to be the root of all evil as far as pups are concerned,anything with papers make more dollar, i dont register my pups and for working dog lads , i also t

i have been interested in Borders for years but have been a Russel man. i,ve just had the misfortune of my last russell passing away earlier in the week. I,am now looking for a Border..... Please could anyone help. Bitch prefared....

Having been looking around for a Border for months now i note the prices and also the lack of working strain. I too would be interested in forming somekind of club /association. to furthur the working strain etc....

i have been interested in Borders for years but have been a Russel man. i,ve just had the misfortune of my last russell passing away earlier in the week. I,am now looking for a Border..... Please could anyone help. Bitch prefared....

Having been looking around for a Border for months now i note the prices and also the lack of working strain. I too would be interested in forming somekind of club /association. to furthur the working strain etc....

Lads forget about club / association get out and work your Borders and breed worker to worker in small groups work must come first with the Border work them hard and breed from the best if need be pay for a stud dog if he is a good worker and from a good line of workers keep it tight :thumbs:

• Like 2

thats alright saying that if you have your small groups to work them in. a club would give people an oppertunity to form there groups with the option of bringing in new blood when needed.

Not a lot of good lines out there clubs have all been done it did not work I think you are pissing in the wind but good luck to you :thumbs:

it would nice if everyone with working borders kept in touch with each other, so you could get pups from working stuff and keep them tight,however there are twats outhere that will take the piss and sell pups from what they claim are theres and they bred them from there own, i know this because its happened to me, i sold two dog pups to a tosser, for £300 for the 2, and the next thing i know he has them registered with the kc, made more money of them and claimed he bred them, what fekkn tosser, its not the fact he made more money on them, its the fact he lied about the breeding, and recently i got asked by this twats mate, did i have a bitch pup that he could have and he would have it registered,sorry mate but go shag a sheep, so i think you have to be careful with it all, but just keep working them and enjoy it.

is bluck still on here or is anybody in contact with him.my mum bought some books from his site.he took the money and sent her 3 books all the same,not the ones she ordered.ive tried many times to contact him through various ways but with no reply at all.so if your looking at buying from him id be careful because it seems to me he is a robbing kunt.

Anyone working borders on here, add me and keep in touch through the season. How there getting on, updates of your dogs, how much work your getting and stuff and even get days out with them. When it comes to breeding better workers were all in touch and making it alot easier than it is just now.