working border terrier club

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that you are getting of on the wrong foot.You are talking about a site to try and revive the working Border and yet it seems your prime requisit in a stud dog is blue and tan colour.You should

Mr Bluck's site has been running for some time now. I joined hoping it would start something useful for the working side of the breed. But I think it was a mistake from the beginning. IMO it would

have agree with you there dotty, the kc seems to be the root of all evil as far as pups are concerned,anything with papers make more dollar, i dont register my pups and for working dog lads , i also t

my son go.s to paste to cut the photos to size.i am waiting for him to come in from work to put my photos on. i should of went to school when my dad told me to...

just edit the photos, open them up and click edit picture, click resize and take it down to 10 or 20%. You need it less than 200k.

does anyone know if the working border terrier club .got started by mr j bluck.

Mr j Bluck has a site country wise

what happened to the idea of the working border terrier club??

Look on the site you will see the working border terrier club but you will have to pay 10 pounds to be a member Mr Bluck likes you to pay

• Like 1

found lad in wrexham. he said he has a working blue,,,,tan he/s not to far from me. i am willing to have ago of getting asite started for working borders . will need some help from the kids not very good on the computer. any one willing to help . my own veiw is that money should not be involed any ideas....

I think that you are getting of on the wrong foot.You are talking about a site to try and revive the working Border and yet it seems your prime requisit in a stud dog is blue and tan colour.You should be looking for the best working Border in the country no matter what colour it is.

• Like 2

Mr Bluck's site has been running for some time now.

I joined hoping it would start something useful for the working side of the breed.

But I think it was a mistake from the beginning.

IMO it would be better to use a site like THL or Moochers to create the network required.

These sites are established and working.

All of our energy should be spent just working the dogs.

Learning from the experiences of all terriermen.

There are good kennels of Working Borders on these sites.

What more would anyone need?

• Like 2

Someone should make a forum or a kind of club for working border terriers. so people can get in touch with others when breeding workers to workers and distributing them to Woking homes between all the members, finding genuine working studs and litters. Something like the "working bedlington forum".

use Google and search for free web hosting with php 99 will have some sort off invasion bored as a one click install use that and see how it goes from there if it picks up get a proper hosting service ect and import the sql data base so you don't lose members and the posts ect its real simple and wont cost anything to do it at first

:thumbs: or send Ianb a message requesting a sub forum category for working borders if you don't feel up to it im sure he will help you guys out

It is good to read all the comments.. but let me explain myself i have six working borders all red grizzles i know colour is not a big deal in a good working dog. but i fancy achange of colour in my borders but still keep the working side going. if you want to see my borders click onto lapwing go to my gallery . i am trying to get some more photos on the site.

It is good to read all the comments.. but let me explain myself i have six working borders all red grizzles i know colour is not a big deal in a good working dog. but i fancy achange of colour in my borders but still keep the working side going. if you want to see my borders click onto lapwing go to my gallery . i am trying to get some more photos on the site.

What do you work with your borders?

Someone should make a forum or a kind of club for working border terriers. so people can get in touch with others when breeding workers to workers and distributing them to Woking homes between all the members, finding genuine working studs and litters. Something like the "working bedlington forum".

use Google and search for free web hosting with php 99 will have some sort off invasion bored as a one click install use that and see how it goes from there if it picks up get a proper hosting service ect and import the sql data base so you don't lose members and the posts ect its real simple and wont cost anything to do it at first

:thumbs: or send Ianb a message requesting a sub forum category for working borders if you don't feel up to it im sure he will help you guys out

already got a free dns ...wbt.uk.to im trying to set up a http server and configure it through my router to get out on the web...any help would be greatly appreciated...cheers lads