working border terrier club

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that you are getting of on the wrong foot.You are talking about a site to try and revive the working Border and yet it seems your prime requisit in a stud dog is blue and tan colour.You should

Mr Bluck's site has been running for some time now. I joined hoping it would start something useful for the working side of the breed. But I think it was a mistake from the beginning. IMO it would

have agree with you there dotty, the kc seems to be the root of all evil as far as pups are concerned,anything with papers make more dollar, i dont register my pups and for working dog lads , i also t

Someone should make a forum or a kind of club for working border terriers. so people can get in touch with others when breeding workers to workers and distributing them to Woking homes between all the members, finding genuine working studs and litters. Something like the "working bedlington forum".

Someone should make a forum or a kind of club for working border terriers. so people can get in touch with others when breeding workers to workers and distributing them to Woking homes between all the members, finding genuine working studs and litters. Something like the "working bedlington forum".

Look in EDRD Border DOGS for stud some of the best WORKING border line in the country ;)

excellent idea!!!!!!!!!

found lad in wrexham. he said he has a working blue,,,,tan he/s not to far from me. i am willing to have ago of getting asite started for working borders . will need some help from the kids not very good on the computer. any one willing to help . my own veiw is that money should not be involed any ideas....

I'm willing to help if I can mate but I am useless with computers aswell. I'm sure there's plenty of workers out there and the best thing is to get the people together who work them. Having a show, working days out with members Borders and getting the opportunity to see Theres work and having the chance to pick top breeding dogs that are available and keeping them between everyone willing to work them.

• Like 1

found lad in wrexham. he said he has a working blue,,,,tan he/s not to far from me. i am willing to have ago of getting asite started for working borders . will need some help from the kids not very good on the computer. any one willing to help . my own veiw is that money should not be involed any ideas....

namesco is a good webhosting company, costs about 5 or 6 quid a month I think and you get the site plus the software and templates for designing the site.