Leonard French,

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't see what he was doing as any worse than the guys that do the drink and bacca run,then sell at reduced prices to whoever wants it,. You could say they are depriving the government of revenue ,

10 persent of 6 million is £600,000,,, if thats a year,, id do 6 month for that,,,, i cant belive hes not a vet well i like the old fella, and was only talking to him at a show 2 month back,,, hes

Bought a bit of stuff off Len myself way back when, he never tucked me up, in fact, youd often find a little extra in the parcel, like some of those little blue worming tablets that he used to sell. "

He sounds a bit like our PK, accept he does not sell vet products. :D

yea obviously dont know either man their is no comparisson.But yea must have being listening to some of the story tellers on here

All i know is, PK sells and breeds a lot of dogs, he would sell anything if he could make good money from it. :laugh:

Sure, he sold most of his good hare dogs. :blink:

However, he is a character and harmless, just one of the old type, that deserves respect. :thumbs:

its not ginger who should be in jail its them f*****g vets the amount they charge robbing b*****ds ... does anyone know if len still go told luke at stud :thumbs:

hes selling fake drugs so he still a robing b*****d. :laugh:

No, he is selling them at a reduced price, there is no difference between what he sells and ,what veterinary practices sell,except the price, and there is a BIG difference there.

As Karlsberg rightly states, its the Vets that are doing the robbing.

• Like 1

I used to buy jabs off him backalong at 3 quid a pop. Sold them on at 5 quid each and still less than half vet's price.

Good dog man, had some crackers :yes: Bred some smart animals but I think he got carried away :blink:

He'll do his time OK and come out smiling. :thumbs:

Cheers, D

Bloody hell ye are abit late with this aint ye :laugh: poor old len hes not a bad old bugger :thumbs:

your thinking of last time a few year back,,, i think this one was this week

Your right Tomo and this case has been on the go for sometime, Len French was a small fish in it all really, and IMO he was just an old fraud.

Edited by Sirius