collie crosses

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These topics are just "lighter fuel" for an heated argument imo? Collie/Grey,Bull/Grey,Saluki/Grey,Deerhound/Grey...some do and some don't take em but the common denominator in them all is the humble

this one did them , them+cats he was fecker for them, 3/8 collie 5/8 grey . Hancock (richard jones) bitch in north wales, 26in strong dog  

Best all round dogs you can get mate..

Posted Images

:yes:

I've seen a few and owned a few.........got a bitch here thats done a few in her time,had a Hancocks 3/4 that was a decent fox killing dog.

id believe that an old boy was telling me he had a hancocks dog 3/4 border grey that was the best fox dog he had ever seen but he reckons he wouldnt touch a hancocks lurcher now,

Me thinks you are ban is just a word with another account. :yes:

I never really bothered with foxes, but this border/beardie x greyhound half cross , like 'birds' was mad for hunting foxes and cats. He was a big strong dog. He enjoyed what he did and had no problems doing it. I bought him about 16 years ago from Hancock, but i forgot the name of his sire.

IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4905.jpg

This dog has no bother doing them single handed and his full sister i had up until a couple of years ago but had to be pts due to cancer had no problems doing them single handed he is 9 now and is still doing on the lamp and no bother drawing them when digging

post-21594-0-98412800-1315834322.jpg

post-21594-0-83362700-1315834349.jpg

post-21594-0-95345200-1315834397.jpg

post-21594-0-25411200-1315834467.jpg

post-21594-0-84523900-1315834501.jpg

Edited by lurcher330

What is it with Collie x's can they do fox it like with other x's some will some dont i.ve had and seen them do fox then i.ve seen them jack on them to you got to remember Collie x's was not bred to do fox they was bred by & worked by poachers of the old to put game that you eat into the bag if the want a fox dog get one that was bred for the job