paddy power

To be honest if you think winning big brother is such an amazing achivement for the travelling community then you should maybe take a step back and have a look at yourself! For god sake, its a load of garbage crap on TV, not the f*****g nobel peace prize.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only sesible one in there, I'm pleased he won

i can't believe people even watch that drivel to be honest, no morning paper for me

get a grip!

well you ve lost me blan.i wasnt in there was i ,so i wont speak about it :hmm:

it's alright mate,i speak my own language most of the time.

i know what you mean when it comes to hearsay it's best not to comment if you don't know the facts,especially with allegations being thrown around etc.

tbh there's no reason why i should even know his name let alone care if he's a grass lol

wasnt not that long ago,he was getting slagged of for being a grass.thought gypsys didnt go to the police

and for being a spoofing bstard about being bare knuckle fighter :laugh:

give me your number feller and ill pass it on to him.ill let you decide if hes a spoofer

sure he would only call the cops if he got a slap :cray:

since you like him but won't deny it i think he is one.

Don't even know who the c**t is but i think he's probably a grass now.

big words from a nobody ,because on here thats what you a nobody . youd be much better thought of if you said them words to paddys face . mind you after saying it nobody not even your mother would recognise your face . i know paddy very well and paddy is more man than most of you ringtails put together . as for being a grass the man would die before he would ever give anyone away .only cowards do that and i can assure you all hes not one of them .as for that fat c**t hes supposed to have grassed up lets put the record straight on that . paddy after inviting that ringtail back to his place gave him food and drink and the best of welcomes .this c**t waited until paddy was very drunk .and not forgetting paddys twice his .age . paddy sent his son to get more drink .and when paddy was all alone then said c**t hit paddy sly in the face with a monkey wrench and then legged it like a dear little shushy .paddy walked around appleby calling these dossers out but they were a no show . ask the c**ts if any one knows em about the chase paddy gave em down the motorway . then the poor little c**ts jumped him in a gang when he was out for a jog .and the mans in his fiftys ffs and hes still to much for the pricks .

big words from a nobody ,because on here thats what you a nobody . youd be much better thought of if you said them words to paddys face . mind you after saying it nobody not even your mother would recognise your face . i know paddy very well and paddy is more man than most of you ringtails put together . as for being a grass the man would die before he would ever give anyone away .only cowards do that and i can assure you all hes not one of them .as for that fat c**t hes supposed to have grassed up lets put the record straight on that . paddy after inviting that ringtail back to his place gave him food and drink and the best of welcomes .this c**t waited until paddy was very drunk .and not forgetting paddys twice his .age . paddy sent his son to get more drink .and when paddy was all alone then said c**t hit paddy sly in the face with a monkey wrench and then legged it like a dear little shushy .paddy walked around appleby calling these dossers out but they were a no show . ask the c**ts if any one knows em about the chase paddy gave em down the motorway . then the poor little c**ts jumped him in a gang when he was out for a jog .and the mans in his fiftys ffs and hes still to much for the pricks .

youre not helping the man by puting bad craic like that on a country pepo form my friend its best kept between travelling pepo only