Poachers AGAIN!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on guys, the chap was complaining about people shooting deer and leaving the deer to rot. Not sure why everyone is ripping him a new one, but taking the piss out of his Mrs is out of order. Not f

People really don't get the term, 'Poaching', do they? Poaching implies the taking of game without permission & what the OP is describing isn't it. It's a term that the police/animal welfare char

Posted Images

How old are you mate? You do look like a young lad in your display pic. What did the land owner do with the deer? Maybe.. spend a few nights down there see if you can catch him? Out of curiosity, what you going to do when you do catch him?

give him a chinese burn!

• Like 1

How old are you mate? You do look like a young lad in your display pic. What did the land owner do with the deer? Maybe.. spend a few nights down there see if you can catch him? Out of curiosity, what you going to do when you do catch him?

give him a chinese burn!

:whistling: ........

post-47935-0-93871100-1315046880.jpg

• Like 2

give him a chinese burn!

:laugh: :laugh: :clapper:

why would deer poachers not be taking the deer no point shooting the things otherwise. not an argument just cant understand it

you,ll be surprised the kid that shoots on my permission shoots anything that moves,im always finding carcasses,i found a hedgehog last night! the f***in idiot !!! atb jamiew

why would deer poachers not be taking the deer no point shooting the things otherwise. not an argument just cant understand it

you,ll be surprised the kid that shoots on my permission shoots anything that moves,im always finding carcasses,i found a hedgehog last night! the f***in idiot !!! atb jamiew

funny you should mention hedgehogs, i had a debate with a friend of mine, he says your aloud to shoot hedgehogs... i didn't think you where as its not on the list of game for shooting.. am i wrong on this?

'watchman' timestamp='1315047125' post='2222321']

'rob190364' timestamp='1315045250' post='2222273']

'isa hunt' timestamp='1315042011' post='2222189']

give him a chinese burn!

:laugh: :laugh: :clapper:

Lob your conkers at him if you catch him mate :thumbs:

Thats my wife in the pic with the 2 ferrets