discrace another pupy machine

bad stuff this is i had a guy come up to me the other day and ask me if i would use my dog to line his bitch and i just told him straight NO and he was like aw please mate the c**t dusnt even work his bitch and he just wants pups to make money well he aint using my dog no chance

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely bitch: if I had the money I'd buy her, spend time finding the right home for her where she wouldn't be just used as a pup factory.

stating that she comes into season every six months aswell, obviously wording it so it appeals to another peddlar, tosspot!

This site should dedicate a wall to name and shame these people. Judging by the size of him he don't work his dogs (he'd have a heart attack!) and you can't say he has an over active Thyroid! Pie- iti

Posted Images

shame, when i was looking for a pup i foolishly rang an internet ad because the breeding was what i was after, a brief chat on the fone and the lad said to me come and look at the pups, if there no good to you, you can buy the bitch!! :icon_eek: no thanks buddy i think your hungry pupps maybe needing her.. lesson learned i got my pup from a genuine lad on here atb